Search: Posts made by: xanadufl
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts February 28th 06, 05:24 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 9
Posted By xanadufl
excel file type missing from import a file window in outlook

What is unclear???
The options to select when importing a file DO NOT INCLUDE "EXCEL" ( .XSL )
OR .CSV. THE FILE TYPES ARE NOT AVAILABLE TO SELECT FOR IMPORT. The only
three lines in the Imoprt...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts February 26th 06, 12:41 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 9
Posted By xanadufl
excel file type missing from import a file window in outlook

I do not find the office maintenance wizard anywhere!
not in control pander nor in programs. Where is it?
It didn't even show up in the help search!

Isn't this an office group??

"Russ Valentine...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts February 25th 06, 09:11 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 9
Posted By xanadufl
excel file type missing from import a file window in outlook

I can only assume not. How can I tell?? How do I add Importers and
exporters??
If they are not in what steps should I take to get them in??
I tried to run the setup for Office Prof 2003 but for...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts February 25th 06, 07:51 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 9
Posted By xanadufl
excel file type missing from import a file window in outlook

I cannot find either an excel file type nor a CSV file type in the "import a
file" window. I therefore am unable to import an excel file with contact
data.

How do I get the list to include csv or...