Search: Posts made by: Helen
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring February 4th 10, 12:47 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By Helen
Notifications received from Calendar invitations

My employer receives notifications from only one of our staff, when sending
out meeting requests, as if the request had come from that member of staff.
The reply states "Received for [name]. This...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring August 4th 09, 03:32 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 0
Posted By Helen
Move appointment form personal calendar to share calendar

I used asp.net 1.1 to create *ics file, and user can open the * ics file,
edit it and then save it to the personal calendar. This is a normal case; I
do not have any problem.

My question is
1....
Forum: Outlook Express July 19th 09, 01:45 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 9
Posted By Helen
Lost emails in OE6

Thanks for that - will have to wait until I can get up to her place again.

I am presuming that because I can see the *.dbx files in the Identity
folders that the Show Hidden files is off.

You have...
Forum: Outlook Express July 19th 09, 01:45 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 9
Posted By Helen
Lost emails in OE6

Thanks for that - will have to wait until I can get up to her place again.

I am presuming that because I can see the *.dbx files in the Identity
folders that the Show Hidden files is off.

You have...
Forum: Outlook Express July 19th 09, 12:09 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 9
Posted By Helen
Lost emails in OE6

I have a problem...

I have an elderly friend who has an aged computer and is not likely to
update as it mostly works fine so dont expect top performance from this
computer.

Yesterday I was...
Forum: Outlook Express July 19th 09, 12:09 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 0
Posted By Helen
Lost emails in OE6

I have a problem...

I have an elderly friend who has an aged computer and is not likely to
update as it mostly works fine so dont expect top performance from this
computer.

Yesterday I was...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts April 21st 09, 01:15 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 5
Posted By Helen
Separation in Last Name

THANK YOU! I discovered the first part of the last name had deposited itself
in Middle. I've now moved it to be part of Last and all is resolved.

"Diane Poremsky [MVP]" wrote:

if you click...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts April 14th 09, 01:23 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 5
Posted By Helen
Separation in Last Name

I used a traditional merge, utilizing the Address Block function in Word
(also 2003). The name is entered in Outlook as Full Name - Ginger Van der
Hooten - and the Display is Van der Hooten,...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts April 13th 09, 06:27 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 5
Posted By Helen
Separation in Last Name

(Outlook 2003) I have a client whose last name is in three parts,
non-hyphenated (like Ginger Van der Hooven). It shows up correctly in
Contacts under V, but when I utilize Outlook for a mail...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring March 1st 09, 09:17 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 4
Posted By Helen
Outlook 2003 - Calendar Auto-Reply

Diane,

Thank you; this is exactly what I was looking for, i.e. the server side rule.

Helen

"Diane Poremsky [MVP]" wrote:

You can create an Out-of-office reply or use a server side rule (and you...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring February 26th 09, 02:35 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 4
Posted By Helen
Outlook 2003 - Calendar Auto-Reply

Hi Diane,

I mean by this that, since the Mailbox/Calendar is not monitored (and will
not be), we created an auto-reply message so that the requester is at least
informed that his/her request was...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring February 25th 09, 10:48 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 4
Posted By Helen
Outlook 2003 - Calendar Auto-Reply

Good day,

Windows XP/Outlook 2003

I will try to explain the problem we are having and hope for the best!

We created a Mailbox whose use is for the calendar only; this mailbox is not
monitored and...
Forum: Outlook - Installation December 6th 08, 03:18 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 1
Posted By Helen
Trying to go from Outlook Express to Outlook 2002 in Office XP Pro

I am using Office Express but wish to use Outlook 2002. Both are installed
on my computer along with Windows XP and Office XP Professional. I use MSN
and Time Warner Road Runner cable connection...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring December 1st 08, 06:31 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By Helen
How to find the *.NK2 file using Vista

I have followed the instructions in
http://office.microsoft.com/en-au/outlook/HA011240661033.aspx?pid=CL100626971033 but I can't find the *.NK2 file.

Any idea where it is in Vista?
--
Helen
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring September 15th 08, 11:38 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring

Sam problem - I have already shared (restricted sharing) my calendar onine -
but have been trying to add another person all week and get this same error
message - did anyone solve it??

Many...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts June 24th 08, 03:54 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 1
Posted By Helen
Inserting addresses to Word

I've set up contacts to include Title. When I insert an address in Word
(into a letter, for instance), the title runs into the first name: Ms.Anna
When I look at it in Contacts, Full Name...
Forum: Outlook - Installation March 19th 08, 06:46 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 2
Posted By Helen
Multiple (same) emails sent continuously

I just started experiencing a problem with Outlook 2007 sending the same
email over and over again. It stays in my Outbox and will deliver that email
every 10 minutes to the same group of people...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts January 28th 08, 10:19 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 0
Posted By Helen
Outlook Contacts and Delegates and Subfolders

Hello,

I really do need help with the following:

We have two people who have made someone a delegate. The settings are
exactly the same, exactly. The "Delegage can see my private items" box...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts January 24th 08, 12:33 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 0
Posted By Helen
Cannot see other's contacts

Hello,

We have two people who have made someone a delegate. The settings are
exactly the same, exactly. The delegate can see private items, etc.

Yet, she cannot see one of the two private...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring April 11th 07, 03:58 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 0
Posted By Helen
Missing "Share my calendar"

Good day,

Does anyone have an idea on how to resolve this problem?

Thank you.

Yes, they are.

"Diane Poremsky [MVP]" wrote:
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring April 7th 07, 07:02 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
Posted By Helen
"Share my calendar" is missing

Yes, they are.

"Diane Poremsky [MVP]" wrote:

Are they using the exchange mailbox as their default delivery location?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
Author, Teach Yourself Outlook...
Replies: 3
Posted By Helen
"Share my calendar" is missing

Good day, I never thought this would be possible but here it is: we use an
Exchange server, our system is XP - 2002 - SP2, Outlook 2003.

A user does not have the "Share my calendar" option in her...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring April 2nd 07, 05:08 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 0
Posted By Helen
Outlook 2007 print calendar-color? more than 3 appts?

I've just moved over to Office 2007. Trying to print monthly calendar with
category color code - only getting BW. Also (this is the BIGGER ISSUE), the
monthly only prints 3 entries per day
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts January 10th 07, 10:46 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 1
Posted By Helen
Dropped contacts

I have stored contact information in Outlook and later find that it is not
there any more? How can I restore or find out what happened to them? Is
there a maximum number of contacts that can be...