Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts February 28th 07, 11:22 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Incorrect display order in contact and new email

On Mar 1, 9:33 am, "Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]"
wrote:
I suspect that if you examine the sort order field you specified for a
Contact that does not appear to sort correctly,...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts February 28th 07, 11:11 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts

wrote:
I suspect that if you examine the sort order field you specified for a
Contact that does not appear to sort correctly,...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts February 28th 07, 10:22 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Incorrect display order in contact and new email

On Feb 28, 10:14 pm, "Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]"
wrote:
Then you would set the sort order for the Outlook Address Book he
Tools E-mail accounts View or change...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts February 28th 07, 03:03 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Incorrect display order in contact and new email

On Feb 28, 1:30 pm, "Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]"
wrote:
What do I mean by Outlook version? OK. Pick from the following List:
Outlook 97
Outlook 98 IMO
Outlook 98...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries February 28th 07, 01:33 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Display Order in Contacts and new email TO: are different

On Feb 28, 12:13 pm, "Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]"
wrote:
Do not multipost.
--
Russ Valentine
wrote in message

Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts February 28th 07, 01:32 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Incorrect display order in contact and new email

On Feb 28, 12:13 pm, "Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]"
wrote:
Your Outlook version is in play, and you failed to post it.
--
Russ Valentine
Forum: Outlook - General Queries February 28th 07, 12:08 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Display Order in Contacts and new email TO: are different

Hi,

When I send a new email I click on TO: to get an address from my
contacts for some users it displays surname and then first name for
all others it shows the correct order ie first name then...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts February 28th 07, 12:03 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts