Search: Posts made by: Edward
Forum: Outlook - General Queries March 25th 07, 07:48 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 6
Posted By Edward
Outlook crashed by Carbonite

Buy a external drive and back up there...

"Don Bouchard" wrote in message
I recently downloaded and installed...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries March 25th 07, 03:18 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By Edward
" the operation failed due to network or other communication problems"

I am using MSOFFICE 2000
for all suite programs, I have no other suites installed.

..
"Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]"
wrote in message...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries March 24th 07, 05:04 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By Edward
" the operation failed due to network or other communication problems"

I am trying to use the SEND TO feature in Excel 2000.
When I click on SEND TO as attachment I receive the error

" the operation failed due to network or other communication problems"
Anyone know...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries February 27th 07, 02:44 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 4
Posted By Edward
Outlook 2000 on Vista

No I haven't tried it yet.
Sooner or later someone will figure out how.. I ll just deal with the nag
screen till then..

Thanks

Ed
"Diane Poremsky [MVP]" wrote in message...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries February 26th 07, 03:49 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 4
Posted By Edward
Outlook 2000 on Vista

There was a registry edit that could be used in xp that would stop outlook
from checking to see whether it was the default.
I was hoping there was one possibly in Vista. or possibly uninstalling...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries February 25th 07, 06:37 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 4
Posted By Edward
Outlook 2000 on Vista

Outlook 2000 works on Vista but, It wont register as default email etc
program.
Windows mail is the default program and it is grayed out and cannot be
changed in associations.