Search: Posts made by: Denise
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts March 2nd 10, 06:35 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 1
Posted By Denise
Undeleting a distribution list

I accidentally deleted a distribution list. Does anyone know how to undelete
it?
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts October 8th 09, 05:33 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 1
Posted By Denise
Forwarding Emails to a group of people

If i receive an email from a friend and want to forward it to several people.
What is the easiest way to do this without having to select each individual?
And how do you just show their name and...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring January 7th 09, 10:16 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 14
Posted By Denise
Registration Failed when attempting to publish calendar

Good News! My problem seems to have self-resolved...I got beyond the error
message and have liftoff. Must have been a bug on MSft's side...suggest you
all try again. Good Luck!
--...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring January 7th 09, 05:34 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 14
Posted By Denise
Registration Failed when attempting to publish calendar

On the home page for my office online I do not have a my calendar link.
--
denise

"Diane Poremsky [MVP]" wrote:

go to http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/myoo/FX101170081033.aspx and click
the...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring January 7th 09, 04:42 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 14
Posted By Denise
Registration Failed when attempting to publish calendar

I have just installed Outlook 2007 and am attempting to publish my calendar
using my live account. I am receiving the message: "An error has occurred.
Your registration information was not...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts December 11th 08, 06:06 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 1
Posted By Denise
Outlook contacts as data source

Can I use another person's Outlook contacts as a data source for Word merge?
I work for an organization that uses Outlook. If I could use his contacts
for creating mailing lables from my...
Forum: Outlook - Installation July 14th 08, 04:41 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 4
Posted By Denise
Microsoft Outlook Startup error

I have the same problem. Did you get yours resolved? I can't figure out how
to fix it.

"Cathy" wrote:

I am getting a message when I first start up Microsoft Outlook and I cannot
get rid of...
Forum: Outlook - Installation April 8th 08, 05:37 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 1
Posted By Denise
outlook sync back to yahoo

i made the mistake of syncing my yahoo mail account with outlook. it brought
over all my inbox messages, but nothing in my personal folders. and
something doesn't work quite right as i have all...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring March 27th 08, 03:06 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 0
Posted By Denise
Error message Operation failed. Object can not be found

I am trying to e-mail my calendar.
After a few minutes of gathering the information, the message "The operation
failed. An object could not be found" pops up.
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring June 6th 07, 03:56 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By Denise
active sync message:

Synchronization cannot start because this desktop computer cannot access
necessary information. Restart this desktop computer and synchronize again.

Will not sync calendar, contacts,tasks or notes.
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts April 11th 07, 10:38 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 1
Posted By Denise
seeing subfolders in Vista contacts

I have subfolders set up in contacts in Windows Mail. When I try add
recipients I am unable to see my subfolders. Any suggestions on what to do.
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts April 11th 07, 03:52 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 1
Posted By Denise
Merge all address books into the master email address book

We have just installed Outlook 2007 and have moved our existing files to the
new software. When creating a new email message and clicking on 'To' to
retrieve email contacts, not all of the...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring March 28th 07, 02:59 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 0
Posted By Denise
2007 - Can't get into define print styles for the calendars????

I'm not crazy about how the monthly calendar is printing and I wanted to try
to tweak the print style but the dialog boxes won't open for any version of
the calendar.

Is anyone else experiencing...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts March 2nd 07, 04:48 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 1
Posted By Denise
Error when attempting to open a contact in Outlook 2003 SP2

Suddenly, for some reason, I am unable to open my existing contacts or create
new contacts in Outlook without an error message appearing and MS Office
shutting down. Can someone please tell me how...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries February 15th 07, 03:54 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By Denise
Outlook 2003 - Printing e-mail with bcc

I would like to know how to as well but I'm using Outlook 2007.
--
Thanks

"Gerry" wrote:

I've read the article on this and the default feature. I'd like to print my
sent e-mails that have a...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring February 5th 07, 12:42 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 2
Posted By Denise
Outlook 2007 - meeting replies

Thanks heaps.
--
Thanks

"Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]" wrote:

Your boss needs to go into Tools | Options | Delegates and uncheck the box for sending requests and responses only to the delegate.
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring February 3rd 07, 10:47 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 0
Posted By Denise
Show times in calendar

In Outlook 2003 when you had a meeting that did not fit the precise 1/4 hours
(eg 12.10 - 12.40) it would show the times. In Outlook 2007 it does not.

Is there anyway (in Outlook 2007) to have the...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring February 3rd 07, 10:27 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 2
Posted By Denise
Outlook 2007 - meeting replies

Our office has just moved to Outlook 2007 (from Outlook 2003) In Calendar I
set up appointments for my boss through sharing calendar. The permission
level for me (on his calendar) is set at owner....
Forum: Outlook Express July 27th 06, 11:11 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 1
Posted By Denise
OE won't send my emails all of a sudden.

I keep getting server errors when I try to send email using Outlook Express,
I have checked everything out and it's all like it is supposed to be and
always has been. Why would it do this out of...
Forum: Outlook and VBA June 10th 06, 05:33 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 4
Posted By Denise
capture Outlook text and export to Excel

downloaded MessageParse but the MS Data Access 2.1 component won't load.
Can't figure out what to do next.

"Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]" wrote:

If you don't speak VB, you'll need to either learn or...
Forum: Outlook and VBA June 5th 06, 10:32 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 4
Posted By Denise
capture Outlook text and export to Excel

Think the Message Parse tool is going to work well. Thanks for the tip.

"Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]" wrote:

If you don't speak VB, you'll need to either learn or get one of the tools listed at...
Forum: Outlook - Installation May 16th 06, 07:52 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 0
Posted By Denise
Outlooks, Notes

I would like to know if you ever got an answer to this question...I'm having
the same trouble.

thanks

"Mom C" wrote:

how do I change the word Unknown (top left just...
Forum: Outlook Express April 16th 06, 08:43 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 21
Posted By Denise
Outlook Express update KB911567

Jim,
When I open Outlook Express 6, I receive the error message: Unable to open
the Address Book. The address Book may not be installed properly.

I did as you instructed but I still received the...
Forum: Outlook Express April 16th 06, 05:48 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 21
Posted By Denise
Outlook Express update KB911567

Stephen,
I disabled McAfee, re-installed the update, and edited the registry. I have
not HP active tasks. I still have the same problem.
"Address Book file appears to be corrupt and could not be...
Forum: Outlook Express April 15th 06, 08:57 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 21
Posted By Denise
Outlook Express update KB911567

I too am using Outlook Express 6, Windows XP Home, XP2, all updates
installed. I do not have Norton but McAfee.

After the update, I uninstalled and re-installed Outlook Express and the
updates...