Search: Posts made by: DavidF
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring December 15th 08, 01:36 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
Posted By DavidF
Autuopick button

Diane, thanks for responding. I think I got it figured out late friday
afternoon. I believe I was comparing apples and oranges. I was checking
several different pc's and each one had Office 2007...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring December 12th 08, 07:04 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
Posted By DavidF
Autuopick button

I have Outlook 2007 and I am going over meeting requests, scheduling
assistant, etc. I have a MS book, Step by Step talking about the Autopick
button. That button is not displayed anywhere in the...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring July 1st 08, 03:48 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 0
Posted By DavidF
Not receiving message that invitee accepted/rejected meeting

I am using Outlook 2007. I sent out an invitation to several people. It did
not appear that anyone had responded to the invite so I called one person and
he said that he had responded. I resent...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring May 22nd 08, 08:23 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 4
Posted By DavidF
Resending an appointment................

Thank you Brian, I think that did what I needed it to do.
Appreciate your time.

Dfrazier

"Brian Tillman" wrote:

DavidF wrote:

I assume you mean internet...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring May 22nd 08, 03:44 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 4
Posted By DavidF
Resending an appointment................

Diane,
I assume you mean internet calendar. I am not familiar with that and I
don't think it is the right time to change to something different. Is there
anyway to do what I want with the current...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring May 22nd 08, 02:28 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 4
Posted By DavidF
Resending an appointment................

How do you resend an appointment to a person who originally declined it and
not resend the appointment to the rest of the group?
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring November 30th 07, 01:43 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 2
Posted By DavidF
Meetings and Time Zones

Thank you Diane for your reply. This helps me a lot.

david f

"Diane Poremsky" wrote:

It will reflect 12 PT - outlook handles this situation very well.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring November 27th 07, 10:18 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring

Sounds like the time zone thing is getting beat to death, so here goes my
question. Scenario: Scheduling a conference call for 2:00pm CST with client
in PST time zone using Outlook calendar. I...
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms April 3rd 07, 05:00 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 1
Posted By DavidF
Outlook Template

I need to make a template that can be filled out by out help desk, sent to
the customer for them to complete, then sent back to our help desk. I
created a template using outlook and I could not...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring February 13th 07, 01:40 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 2
Posted By DavidF
Print Multiple calendars on one page

Yes that does help, however, is there a way to print it out with the details
of the appointments?

"Judy Gleeson (MVP Outlook)" wrote:

Yes - get the boss the make a Group Schedule of the managers...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring February 12th 07, 04:22 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 2
Posted By DavidF
Print Multiple calendars on one page

I need to find a way to combine 5 shared calendars in the daily view and
print them on one page. To explain more clearly, we have 5 supervisors and
the boss needs to see their calendar for the day...