Search: Posts made by: JohnH
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring December 4th 09, 04:48 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
Posted By JohnH
Outlook 2007 - Exchange 2003 - Can't see Public Calendars

Thanks Diane! The CTRL6 was the magic I didn't know about. Once I did that
the Public Folder appeared.

Don't know if I kept the old profile or not. I said no to keep the older
version of Office...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring December 4th 09, 04:01 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 12
Posted By JohnH
shared calender in 03 doesnt open in 07

Hi Sue,
This looks like it might be the answer to issue. Installed Office2007 on my
XP SP3 desktop - We have Server/Exchange 2003. I don't see the shared/public
canledars anymore. I don't know what...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring December 4th 09, 03:41 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
Posted By JohnH
Outlook 2007 - Exchange 2003 - Can't see Public Calendars

I just upgraded my desktop to Office 2007 - Removing the older Office2000.
Our Network is all 2003 Servers & Exchange. My Destop is XP SP3

In OL2007 I cannot see/find any of the exisitng public...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts March 3rd 08, 08:05 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 1
Posted By JohnH
Exchange Global Address List views in OL2007

Is there a way to view the GAL in OL2007 for more detail then the name? I'd
like to use it like a rolodex, similarly to the way I use the Contact List. I
don't want ot have to port the names into...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 17th 08, 08:46 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By JohnH
Design Forms/Templates in OL2007

Is it possible to design a form or template in OL2007 that can eaisly be
called up in place of the default email form? I can't seem to find any how-to
to do that? I see forms on the tool bar but...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts June 5th 07, 06:48 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 1
Posted By JohnH
Booted from Outlook when accessing the Contact list

I'm using Outlook 2000 with Exchange 20000. I have one user who can access
the contact list and edit it (add, change, delete) contacts and send mail to
a contact from inside the contact list....
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring August 22nd 06, 02:51 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 2
Posted By JohnH
Grant permission to view private calendar entries OL2000

Thanks Much Sue. I've been using the delegate option for ever, but nerver saw
that check box before. You've made my day and several admin assitants as
well. I've been telling them it couldn't be...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring August 22nd 06, 01:50 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 2
Posted By JohnH
Grant permission to view private calendar entries OL2000

Is there a way for an admisitrative assistant who manages othes calandaers to
view private entries without loging as the user the assistant is managing the
calendar for in OL2000?

The assistant...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts February 13th 06, 03:11 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 4
Posted By JohnH
Ability to add members to distributions by company, other criteria

I would like the capability to build distribution lists more easily.
Specifically, I have members of a team which I have utilized the "company"
field to help organize into a group. I should be...