Search: Posts made by: Jenn
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring April 28th 09, 05:40 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 0
Posted By Jenn
auto remove cancelled appt

I have resources of rooms set up for those with permissions. I notice when I
cancel a meeting the resource shows the meeting: canceled. How can I
auto-remove the canceled meetings from the resource...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring November 5th 08, 06:04 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By Jenn
Outlook 2007 Delegate Issue - Calendar

My boss is using OL 2007 (I am using 2003). He has me as a delegate, which
is necessary so that I can schedule appts, send e-mails, etc. However, I
also get a copy of all of his calendar appts on...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring October 25th 08, 05:41 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 2
Posted By Jenn
reoccuring appt odd schedule

an example of when this occurs would have been May 2008
the 4th thurs is the 22nd, 8 days before that is the 14th - the 2nd
wednesday, which means the 3rd wednesday repeat wouldn't work...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring October 25th 08, 03:20 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 2
Posted By Jenn
reoccuring appt odd schedule

I have an appt that is always 8 days before the 4th thursday of the month.
This means that is sometimes works out to be the 3rd wednesday, but not
always.
Anyway to schedule that?
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring August 25th 08, 06:26 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
Posted By Jenn
Why can't Imake new appointments in my calendar?

Thanks Nikki, cleaning up the forms cache worked!

"Jenn" wrote:

I have never had a problem setting appointments and meetings in my calendar
until now.

I cannot make a new appointment on...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring August 25th 08, 03:58 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
Posted By Jenn
Why can't Imake new appointments in my calendar?

I have never had a problem setting appointments and meetings in my calendar
until now.

I cannot make a new appointment on my calendar. Right clicking and choosing
new appointment does nothing. ...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries May 15th 08, 12:41 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By Jenn
Sync Blackberry 8300 with Outlook 2000

I am so frustrated! I am quite computer savvy and I thought it would be a
breeze to sync my Blackberry with my Outlook in order to use the calendar and
address book and I cannot for the life of me...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries October 20th 07, 06:30 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 0
Posted By Jenn
how do i veiw a calender from outlook on office live?

i am trying to share calenders. the help said i could veiw mine and others
calenders online at microsoft office.
Forum: Outlook and VBA September 27th 07, 08:01 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 5
Posted By Jenn
How can I pull current user info into a custom outlook form?

I am creating a custom form in Outlook and would like to pull in the current
Users Manager's name. Any suggestions on where I go to find some code to
accomplish that?
Forum: Outlook - Installation March 23rd 07, 07:32 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 2
Posted By Jenn
no active inspector

bells & whistles (been using for 2 years)
ms office sharepoint server colleague import
and the rest are inactive.
none are disabled

"Diane Poremsky [MVP]" wrote:

what addins did you have...
Forum: Outlook - Installation March 21st 07, 10:58 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 3
Posted By Jenn
Cannot access Hotmail Plus with outlooks !

I use Ypop to get my yahoo mail delivered, but I can not use the Yahoo plus
option... I have to use Yahoo basic.

" wrote:

Hello

I've tried both Outlook Express and...
Forum: Outlook - Installation March 21st 07, 10:55 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 2
Posted By Jenn
MISSING SEND BUTTON

are you sure you're not just missing your toolbar that has the button on it...
View | toolbars | Standard ?

"Raffaello" wrote:

I seem to have lost the SEND button which should appear in/on the...
Forum: Outlook - Installation March 21st 07, 10:54 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 2
Posted By Jenn
no active inspector

I upgraded from office 2003 to 2007. every time I open a new message I get
"no active inspector" as a pop up error message. I click OK and I continue on
to write and send with no further problems.
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring December 6th 06, 10:52 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 2
Posted By Jenn
Two columns per day

I'm interested in your question... as it may be something I am looking for
to. Do you want two days worth of appts or on day with two columns for each
day... 2 8:30's, 2 9:00's, etc.

"chogni"...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts May 8th 06, 09:35 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 3
Posted By Jenn
How do I print address cards grouped by category?

Thank you for your response, but if I do that, it will only print them as
"table" or "memo" style. I need them to print out as an address card.

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

Group them...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts May 8th 06, 07:51 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 3
Posted By Jenn
How do I print address cards grouped by category?

I am trying to print my contacts by category with the address card view. How
can I do this? When I view the contacts in the address card view, it
automatically groups the contacts alphabetically,...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring March 21st 06, 01:29 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
Posted By Jenn
Type Size of This Window

I hold down my ctrl key and scroll my mouse wheel to change the size of the
window font.... but maybe I'm a blithering idiot...

"Brian Tillman" wrote:

Ed wrote:
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring February 16th 06, 11:59 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 5
Posted By Jenn
request days off to manager's calendar

no attachment

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

Or use something like the attached:

--
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring February 16th 06, 11:49 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 5
Posted By Jenn
request days off to manager's calendar

But I want it to show out of office for me... do I sent it as 'free' then
resave as 'out of office' for me... ?

"Brian Tillman" wrote:

jenn wrote:

When I...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring February 15th 06, 04:58 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 5
Posted By Jenn
request days off to manager's calendar

When I send an appt to my boss of a request off day for me... she accepts and
then her day shows as not available. How can I send a day off note from me to
her calendar without affecting her...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts February 10th 06, 05:38 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 2
Posted By Jenn
"Address list could not be displayed"

It worked!

Thank you!
--
Jenn Monroe

"Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook]" wrote:

Sounds like you've got a 'bad' contact folder flagged as an address book. Go
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts February 10th 06, 03:09 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 2
Posted By Jenn
"Address list could not be displayed"

I am trying to create distribution lists. Each time I get a message that
says, basically: Address list could not be displayed. Contacts folder
associated with list was not opened. Folder may have...