Search: Posts made by: DD
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring March 18th 10, 07:28 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By DD
What is Microsoft Outlook 2007 forward as iCalendar

I read in an article that I could AVOID having my meeting attendees
constantly accept meeting updates by sending the changes through using a
feature called "Forward as iCalendar." For example, I...
Forum: Outlook - Installation March 7th 10, 08:13 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 0
Posted By DD
can 2 copies of mail be saved in outlook

I would like to be able to have 2 copies of mail saved in Outlook, so mail
can be simultaniously be opened on 2 computers with the same email address.
Is this possible?
Forum: Outlook and VBA September 24th 09, 02:19 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 2
Posted By DD
Insert Text via Macro in Outlook 2007

My work computer does not allow me to browse to turtleflock...I will attempt
this at home. Thank you.

"Sue Mosher [MVP]" wrote:

Outlook has no idea what Selection refers to. Follow the...
Forum: Outlook and VBA September 24th 09, 01:50 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 9
Posted By DD
Where does Outlook store signatures?

Refer to "Insert Text via Macro in Outlook 2007" code and explanation is there.

"Sue Mosher [MVP]" wrote:

Show your code and indicate where the error is occuring.
--
Sue Mosher, Outlook...
Forum: Outlook and VBA September 24th 09, 01:20 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 2
Posted By DD
Insert Text via Macro in Outlook 2007

I have written the below vb macro (modified here for privacy and it works in
Word) and would like to use it to insert a signature within the Outlook New
Appointment area. It have added the...
Forum: Outlook and VBA September 24th 09, 01:01 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 9
Posted By DD
Where does Outlook store signatures?

Along the same lines, I am trying to use a macro within the outlook 2007
appointment to insert a signature...without any positive results. The VBA
code is written, it works in word, and I just get...
Forum: Outlook and VBA September 24th 09, 12:57 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 9
Posted By DD
Where does Outlook store signatures?

"David Park" wrote:

I need to determine whether a user has Outlook 2003 setup to automatically
insert a signature for new messages, replies, or forwards. How can I use VBA
to determine...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring August 21st 09, 09:38 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By DD
Creating a macro that will work inside the calendar appt

Does anyone know how to create a macro that will work inside the calendar
appointment (2007)?
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring November 16th 08, 08:59 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 2
Posted By DD
Where is the contacts file stored locally on my PC

I did fing the ost file but I can open it. Is there a way to do so or to
convert it to a pst file to be opened?

"Oliver Vukovics" wrote:

Hi DD,

Are they stored locally
on my PC...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts December 27th 07, 03:59 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 2
Posted By DD
Where is the contacts file stored locally on my PC

I was on a exchange server at work and have left the company I can t access
the exchange server anymore so my contacts are gone. Are they stored locally
on my PC somewhere in a file that I could...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring November 21st 07, 07:52 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
Posted By DD
Suggestion for MS: restore compress weekend days in outlook 2007

Please restore the compress weekend days in outlook 2007.

----------------
suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring February 9th 07, 03:44 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 0
Posted By DD
connecting calendar to public folder?

We have Outlook 2003 and Exchange at our office. One of our departments had
me create a calendar in public folders. Now she wants to be able to send
invites to her private calendar and have them...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring January 19th 07, 08:20 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 5
Posted By DD
Resource Scheduling

Thanks for your advice. As you can tell, I am not a professional. I want to
use outlook to reserve different rooms/areas in a school. Would I have to
log out and log in to each room/area in...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring January 19th 07, 08:18 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 5
Posted By DD
Resource Scheduling

Can you tell me how to create the mailboxes? Or, where to look for good
directions? I have looked all over Microsoft.com

Thanks, Donna

"Dave Gentilella" wrote:

yes the mailboxes are...