Search: Posts made by: Brad
Forum: Outlook - General Queries April 30th 09, 03:27 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 6
Posted By Brad
Digital ID name can not be found...

Thanks for the discussion gentlemen,

If this helps at all it's coming from my son, he's in the US Army and it's
his MIL email address. The subject line has (UNCLASSIFIED) at the end; don't
know what...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries April 28th 09, 03:03 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 6
Posted By Brad
Digital ID name can not be found...

I have an email I can't open because I get the following message from
Microsoft Outlook;

"Can't open this item. Your Digital ID name can not be found by the
underlying security system."

Was does...
Forum: Outlook Express August 13th 08, 03:33 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 4
Posted By Brad
How to add my name, title, and number on email?

Eric

Go to "tools" "options" and click on the "Signatures" tab, click the "new"
button and in the window down below type the information you want.
Don't forget to put a "check" in the box at the top...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 15th 07, 05:11 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By Brad
Outlook blocked access to the following potentially unsafe attachments:

Brian,
THANK YOU, very much, that's just what the doctor ordered.
Brad

"Brian Tillman" wrote in message
Brad ...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 11th 07, 07:37 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By Brad
Outlook blocked access to the following potentially unsafe attachments:

I received an email with an important attachment and Outlook blocked the
attachment. How can I turn that off so that I can receive the attachment. I
know how and where in OE but I can't find anything...