Search: Posts made by: MJS
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring April 8th 08, 08:40 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By MJS
Write New Calendar Entries to Share Calendar Instead of Default

There are a few people on a team who have created their own calendars then
shared them with other members on the team. However, when adding
appointments/meetings and inviting the other team...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring April 8th 08, 08:34 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 7
Posted By MJS
same permissions issue

FYI to all on this thread, changing the cache worked for me although I had to
play with it since I subsequently had connection/synch issues but it was
resolved for me. Thanks to Bob for pointing...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring April 7th 08, 09:49 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 7
Posted By MJS
Permissions on Network Error when Sharing Calendar

We've done lots of Send/Receive since this problem first surfaced. But you
lost me on the cached mode. Can you give me step-by-step instructions on how
to do this?

Thanks!

"Bob Randall"...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring April 7th 08, 09:25 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 7
Posted By MJS
Permissions on Network Error when Sharing Calendar

We are running MS Exchange Server 2003 and have 3 clients using Outlook 2007.
Sharing between all 3 were successful (for each pairing) except for one
unable to share with another:

Client 1 can...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring April 7th 08, 08:43 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 12
Posted By MJS
How do I lock an appointment so it can not be changed?

I would like to post an appointment on someone other then my own or even my
own calendar, I would like to make the appointment such that it can not be
changed without me changing the appointment,...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring December 28th 07, 06:16 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By MJS
Update Outlook 2002 to include national holidays

I'm trying to locate an Outlook update to allow holidays (after year 2005) to
appear on my Outlook calendar.

Thanks!
Forum: Outlook and VBA January 14th 07, 05:11 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 1
Posted By MJS
Referencing Active/Current/Selected MailItem

Seems like such a simple thing. Say I want to write a macro that acts on the
current selected or highlighted mail item in a folder. What is the syntax
for referencing that mail item? More...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts January 4th 07, 05:03 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 0
Posted By MJS
Blank Notes fields still print in Contacts

Many of my contacts's Notes fields print, even though they are blank. (I
think, but I'm not sure, that these may have had notes in the past.) I cannot
figure out how to keep them from printing....