Search: Posts made by: BjornB
Forum: Outlook Express January 12th 07, 12:05 AM Posted to microsoft.public.msn.discussion,microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 8
Posted By BjornB
Hotmail suppresses all junkmail

The "some hours" turned into a week unfortunately, but I figured I
needed the time to monitor the behaviour.
I tested the "exclusive" filtering for the first time. Mail from
unknown senders actually...
Forum: Outlook Express January 3rd 07, 10:12 PM Posted to microsoft.public.msn.discussion,microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 8
Posted By BjornB
Hotmail suppresses all junkmail

Thanks for the info, Winston. Good to know that the junk mail folder is
working for someone.
I will test the "exclusive" setting for some hours. See what happens.
Bjorn

....winston skrev:

It...
Forum: Outlook Express December 31st 06, 06:28 AM Posted to microsoft.public.msn.discussion,microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 8
Posted By BjornB
Hotmail suppresses all junkmail

Hello Winston.
No, I haven't tried the exclusive setting. People should be able to
email me. Granted, "contacts only" might be useful for kids and such.

But most other settings have been changed...
Forum: Outlook Express December 30th 06, 12:46 PM Posted to microsoft.public.msn.discussion,microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 8
Posted By BjornB
Hotmail suppresses all junkmail

I never see anything in the junk mail folder on www.hotmail.com, unless
it is the occasional spam from the Inbox that I have then marked as
such. These stick around in the junk mail folder until I...
Forum: Outlook Express December 29th 06, 10:12 AM Posted to microsoft.public.msn.discussion,microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 8
Posted By BjornB
Hotmail suppresses all junkmail

I have a problem on my Hotmail account, since ca 6 months back. The
account is coupled to OE6, but I also read it from web occasionally.

The thing is that regardless of that I tell Hotmail (through...