Search: Posts made by: Vanguard
Forum: Outlook - General Queries July 29th 07, 05:26 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By Vanguard
junk e-mail

wrote in message
how do i do my e-mail did not cacth as junk mail....give me much more
Forum: Outlook - General Queries July 29th 07, 05:25 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 10
Posted By Vanguard
How to retreive mails deleted by shift + delete?

"F. H. Muffman" wrote in message
Except that in Exchange 2007/Outlook 2007 combo they actually *have*
provided a way to restore shift-deleted...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries July 28th 07, 07:55 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 16
Posted By Vanguard
Outlook Sync

"Tim Stone" wrote in message
When I travel, I want my Outlook data on the desktop to be identical
to the laptop, and when I return, I...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries July 28th 07, 07:49 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 10
Posted By Vanguard
How to retreive mails deleted by shift + delete?

wrote in message

I am using Microsoft Outlook 2000, and have acidently deleted some of
my important...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries July 28th 07, 07:39 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By Vanguard
Can I put a windows folder into outlook2003 display?

"Hanson23" wrote in message

I need to know how to put a windows folder on the left hand display
that
directs to a windows...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries July 28th 07, 07:37 PM Posted to microsoft.public.exchange.clients,microsoft.public.exchange.connectivity,microsoft.public.outlook,microsoft.public.outlook.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.work_remotely
Replies: 5
Posted By Vanguard
Outlook has problems connecting to Exchange server when I use remote desktop

"rick cameron" wrote in message
Hi, all

I've noticed a strange problem recently: when I connect to my PC at
the office from my home PC, using...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries July 28th 07, 07:27 PM Posted to microsoft.public.exchange.clients,microsoft.public.exchange.connectivity,microsoft.public.outlook,microsoft.public.outlook.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.work_remotely

"AlexT." wrote in message

"rick cameron" wrote:

I've noticed a strange problem recently: when I connect to my PC at
the
Forum: Outlook - General Queries July 28th 07, 07:22 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By Vanguard
A question in mail rule

"·s»D¸s²Õ" wrote in message
When I set password in my file *.pst, The mail rule can¡¦t run.

The password is required when the .pst file is opened,...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries July 28th 07, 06:51 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 4
Posted By Vanguard
Account lockout

"Per Hagstrom" wrote in message

It's coming from her own workstation, and it always happens exactly
when she opens Outlook, I have...
Forum: Outlook Express July 19th 07, 06:55 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 10
Posted By Vanguard
recovery of deletedmails

archana3mgt wrote in message

I have accidently deleted my mails..... kindly provide me the solution
how to recover my deleted...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries July 18th 07, 07:06 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By Vanguard
how to stop news items being sent to my mailbox

"Mayomagic" wrote in message
I have a dial-up internet connection and I find that my mailbox gets
jammed
up receiving unwanted news...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries July 18th 07, 07:03 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By Vanguard
Every e-mail I send says message not sent why?

"She-She" wrote in message
I went on an interview and I want to sent a Thank you letter. I went
Outlook e-mail messages and typed...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries July 18th 07, 07:02 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 4
Posted By Vanguard
Sound in email when I want

"Jim Scott" wrote in message
I was trying to wean myself off Thunderbird, but this is another thing
it does by default.
Back we...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries July 17th 07, 02:09 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By Vanguard
Follow up

"Terri" wrote in message ...
I am at the Control Panel/Mail/Profiles/Data Files/Settings - do I just
take the old setting and change it to C:\Documents...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries July 14th 07, 09:26 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 4
Posted By Vanguard
Sound in email when I want

"Jim Scott" wrote in message
My provider has a very good spam checker which labels mail. I can set
up a
filter to send such mail,...
Forum: Outlook Express July 14th 07, 06:08 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 2
Posted By Vanguard
please send no more messages

PLEASE SEND NO MORE MESSAGES!!!!!THANK YOU
From: "lindadey3000"...
Forum: Outlook Express July 14th 07, 06:06 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 12
Posted By Vanguard
Mailwasher

"Robert" wrote in message ...

"N. Miller" wrote ...

Robert wrote:

There was a program I used that used to open and receive mail on
Forum: Outlook - General Queries July 13th 07, 09:33 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 4
Posted By Vanguard
massive fake returned e-mail

"John Blessing" wrote in message
Further to Sue's excellent advice. I would recommend everyone get a
google mail account and use that as their...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries July 13th 07, 09:11 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 4
Posted By Vanguard
massive fake returned e-mail

"Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]" wrote in message
The most likely explanation is that a spammer got his email address and
used it to...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries July 13th 07, 08:38 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By Vanguard
subscribing

"RICK" wrote in message ...
When I look for groups how can I see the entire description I can't
tell the group until I subscribe

Outlook does not...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries July 13th 07, 08:35 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By Vanguard
Corrupt mail message

"Soldier" wrote in message
Has anyone heard of receiving a message that looks like this: "A
corrupt mail message, ID 1184275272518...
Forum: Outlook Express July 12th 07, 07:45 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 3
Posted By Vanguard
hola

"Miguel Lopez" wrote in message

adios
Forum: Outlook Express July 12th 07, 05:22 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 1
Posted By Vanguard
yahoo group server name

"ABHIJIT" wrote in message ...
what is the yahoo's news server name?

Go ask your ISP (Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited, India) what is the IP
name for their...
Forum: Outlook Express July 12th 07, 01:01 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 3
Posted By Vanguard
can send but not recive

"tony" wrote in message ...
can you help me if yes e-mail me at

You want us to send you e-mail to help regarding a problem with you...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries July 11th 07, 05:15 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By Vanguard
Does anybody know where?

"I am the idiot" wrote in message
Does anybody know where to find an online version of the step-by-step
version
of the outlook 2003...