Search: Posts made by: Mary Roberson
Forum: Outlook Express December 19th 06, 03:42 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 40
Newsgroups: MS should WARN us FIRST not to use real email addresses here!!

"Bruce Hagen" wrote in message
Hi Dan.

While it would have been nice, I don't think you can lay this all on MS.
There...
Forum: Outlook Express December 19th 06, 03:42 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 40
Newsgroups: MS should WARN us FIRST not to use real email addresses here!!

"Dan" wrote in message

With all due respect to you Dudley, if any is even warranted in this case:

I do not believe for...
Forum: Outlook Express December 19th 06, 03:41 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 40
Newsgroups: MS should WARN us FIRST not to use real email addresses here!!

"Dan" wrote in message
So let's see he I purchase and use a product from Microsoft, and it is
NOT their responsibility...
Forum: Outlook Express December 19th 06, 03:41 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 40
Newsgroups: MS should WARN us FIRST not to use real email addresses here!!

"Richard in AZ" wrote in message
Don't feed monkeys

Newsgroups: MS should WARN us FIRST not to use real email addresses here!!

"Dan" wrote in message
Forum: Outlook Express December 19th 06, 03:41 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 40
Newsgroups: MS should WARN us FIRST not to use real email addresses here!!

"Dan" wrote in message
HAHAHAHAHAAA!! no doubt Richard, thanks for the laugh!

"Richard in AZ" wrote...
Forum: Outlook Express December 19th 06, 03:41 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 40
Newsgroups: MS should WARN us FIRST not to use real email addresses here!!

"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
Never mind Dan. It's not nearly important enough to warrant the responses
you're...
Forum: Outlook Express December 19th 06, 03:40 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 40
Newsgroups: MS should WARN us FIRST not to use real email addresses here!!

"Dan" wrote in message
Thanks PA Bear, but please note: I already know this, now. The issue the
gets me stirred up is that...
Forum: Outlook Express December 19th 06, 03:40 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 40
Newsgroups: MS should WARN us FIRST not to use real email addresses here!!

"PA Bear" wrote in message
No one's disagreeing with you here, but don't hold your breath: MS has
written off OE for all...
Forum: Outlook Express December 19th 06, 03:37 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 4
Posted By Mary Roberson
Where is the account info (server names)?

"Mary Roberson" wrote in message

"jenny" wrote in message
Forum: Outlook Express December 19th 06, 03:37 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 8
Posted By Mary Roberson
Windows Messenger and OE

"Mary Roberson" wrote in message

"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
Forum: Outlook Express December 19th 06, 03:36 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 1
Posted By Mary Roberson
NÃO ESTOU CONFIGURADO

"Waltimar Oliveira" wrote in message
GOSTARIA DE CONFIGURA MEU EMAIL.

Forum: Outlook Express December 19th 06, 03:36 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 2
Posted By Mary Roberson
New to outlook

"KIMBERLY PURCELL" wrote in message ...
I am new to outlook and I'm not sure what I am doing I have school which is one of my...
Forum: Outlook Express December 19th 06, 03:36 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 5
Posted By Mary Roberson
Newly installed IE7 prevented OE6 from accessing hotmail a/c

"Luke" wrote in message
Have been using OE6 to access my hotmail a/c for years, ie, although I'm
using...
Forum: Outlook Express December 19th 06, 03:36 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 15
Posted By Mary Roberson
Newsgroup Messages Don't Show in Preview Pane in New Identity

"revelyn" wrote in message
hello
"Bruce Hagen" wrote in message
hello
Forum: Outlook Express December 19th 06, 03:35 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 3
Posted By Mary Roberson
newsgroups

"Rick Baker" wrote in message
some news groups not updating sinc 12-7-06
Forum: Outlook Express December 19th 06, 03:35 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 1
Posted By Mary Roberson
non funziona la posta configurazione ?

" buriola" wrote in message

Forum: Outlook Express December 19th 06, 03:35 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 6
Posted By Mary Roberson
Odd newsgroup download problem

"Sunny" wrote in message
WinXP SP2 and OE Ver 6.0.2900.2180 with latest updates.
I use a free News Server "Motzarella" as...
Forum: Outlook Express December 19th 06, 03:35 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 3
Posted By Mary Roberson
Mary Roberson

"Bruce Hagen" wrote in message
Poor, poor Mary. You spam this newsgroup, you get put in my Killfile. I
hope
you don't...
Forum: Outlook Express December 19th 06, 03:35 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 6
Posted By Mary Roberson
Cant access email after installing IE7

wrote in message

Bruce Hagen wrote:
I'm not really a Hotmail person, but this may be what you need.

Forum: Outlook Express December 19th 06, 03:34 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 22
Posted By Mary Roberson
Adrress book questions

"Tom Brown" wrote in message
Forum: Outlook Express December 19th 06, 03:34 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 22
Posted By Mary Roberson
Adrress book questions

"Mary Roberson" wrote in message

"Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE/WM" wrote in message
Forum: Outlook Express December 19th 06, 03:33 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 2
Posted By Mary Roberson
(no subject)

"Mary Roberson" wrote in message

"jerry reed adams" wrote in message
Forum: Outlook Express December 19th 06, 03:32 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 7
Posted By Mary Roberson
deleted items

"thedowser" wrote in message
My deleted items folder has dissappeared from view and the delete...