Search: Posts made by: Eddie
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring May 14th 10, 02:38 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 4
Posted By Eddie
Appointments

Bob

Thanks for taking time to reply but this does not work. The people invited,
can still change the date and time of the meeting on there calendars. I
don't want this.

I need the ability to...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring May 14th 10, 11:34 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 4
Posted By Eddie
Appointments

I need to send out appointment requests to a number of people but only allow
the users to read the entry and not modify the date and time of the
appointments. Is this possible?

I don't want to...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 11th 10, 02:40 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By Eddie
Problem in opening OL2007

I had the same problem. Thank you for posting the fix! Eddie Atlanta, GA

"DL" wrote:

An uninstall/reinstall is unlikely to cure a configeration problem
Try the outlook resetnavpane command
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring December 26th 09, 03:32 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 7
Posted By Eddie
Syncing Oulook Calendar to Windows Live Calendar

Diane, I was wondering if you could let me know how you set that calendar as
the default, so it can show up on my main hotmail account calendar online?
Thanks!

"Diane Poremsky [MVP]" wrote:

Forum: Outlook - Calandaring December 23rd 09, 11:13 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 7
Posted By Eddie
Syncing Oulook Calendar to Windows Live Calendar

One thing I should note, is that I think I have my default calendar already
going to that hotmail account. It has my work info on it. The one I want
sent over there is my personal calendar...So I...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring December 23rd 09, 11:09 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 7
Posted By Eddie
Syncing Oulook Calendar to Windows Live Calendar

Ok let me try this when I get home and I'll get back to you and let you know
if it worked or not. Thanks Diane!

"Diane Poremsky [MVP]" wrote:

The account that the calendar is in needs to be set...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring December 23rd 09, 05:30 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 7
Posted By Eddie
Syncing Oulook Calendar to Windows Live Calendar

I have three hotmail accounts that are synced to my OL 07. This means I have
three different calendars also under the calendar tab, but I only use one.
Unfortunatly, when I first started using...
Forum: Outlook and VBA December 9th 09, 10:33 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 1
Posted By Eddie
trust access to visual basic project greyed out in outlook 2003

Hello all,

How can I enable this option?

Thanks,
Eddie
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring February 25th 09, 12:01 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 2
Posted By Eddie
Sharing calendars

I have one user who shares claendars to many people in the office. There a
couple of the recipients that when they open it and look ahead past March 8th
of this year the events are off by one hour....
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms November 24th 08, 10:35 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 0
Posted By Eddie
Macros, Security & Visual Basic Editor greyed out in Outlook 2007

I can't seem to access Macros, Security, or Visual Basic Editor in OL07, they
are all greyed out. When I go to Trust Centre and click Add In's, the
Microsoft VBA for Outlook Add In is listed under...
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms November 22nd 08, 05:57 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 4
Posted By Eddie
Help migrating custom form to Oulook 2007 from OL02

Back again - I've fixed it!

In outlook 2002 I published my custom contacts form in Outlook Folders
(never knew if this was right but it worked so I left it alone). In outlook
2007 I have...
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms November 22nd 08, 05:29 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 4
Posted By Eddie
Help migrating custom form to Oulook 2007 from OL02

Some more feedback - every single contact is using my custom form when I show
the column in folder view.

However, when I manually search for a contact and I open it, it uses my
custom form, but...
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms November 22nd 08, 03:03 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 4
Posted By Eddie
Help migrating custom form to Oulook 2007 from OL02

Hi Eric

Thanks for your response, sorry about the delay, I have spent the last few
days trying to get Visual Basic Editor to work so that I can run the change
message class field to see if that is...
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms November 17th 08, 06:25 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 4
Posted By Eddie
Help migrating custom form to Oulook 2007 from OL02

I have been succesfully using a custom form in OL02 (based on Contacts) for
two years and have just upgraded to OL07. Everytime I opened a contact in
OL02 it always used my custom form but this...
Forum: Outlook - Installation June 19th 08, 12:40 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 1
Posted By Eddie
cant start outlook express

cant figure this out. nothing happens when I double click shortcut. no
matter how I try to open the program, simply nothing happens. no error
messages, nothiing. anyone know wha't up with that....
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts April 18th 08, 05:02 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 2
Posted By Eddie
Contacts

How do I get my contacts fax # to show on there business card?
Forum: Outlook - Installation October 9th 07, 03:28 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 0
Posted By Eddie
small text in outlook 2003

we are seeing a problem with small test in outlook with workstations that
have IE7 installed. the text is small when you print it out or when you view
the email on a smartphone. any ideas how to...
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms September 7th 07, 10:06 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 5
Posted By Eddie
How do I enter data into my form in a set order.

Sue - Thanks alot that works a treat!

Paul - I haven't amended the Contacts form I simply used it to create my own
form leaving the original untouched. I realise however the point you make may...
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms September 6th 07, 09:54 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 5
Posted By Eddie
How do I enter data into my form in a set order.

Ok ta. What I mean is I am using the Contacts form and have added additional
fields or Controls where new additional information can be collected, like
Classification and Employees. At the moment I...
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms September 5th 07, 06:52 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 5
Posted By Eddie
How do I enter data into my form in a set order.

I have been using my own designed form for a while (based on contacts form)
but I cannot seem to amend the order that the data gets entered.

I have changed the name of my Controls in Properties...
Forum: Add-ins for Outlook August 15th 07, 07:48 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins
Replies: 1
Posted By Eddie
Opening Outlook

When opening Outlook 2003 I get two error Codes.
The add-in"C:\PROGRA~\SPAMBL`1\Bin\484~1.0\SBOLExt.dll" could not be
installed or loaded. This problem may be resolved by using Detect and Repair
on...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring May 26th 07, 08:21 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By Eddie
Outlook calendar parameters not valid

All of a sudden, entries into calendar won't save. I keep getting the error
message "Could not save the item. Could not complete the operation. One or
more parameter values are not valid." I have...
Forum: Outlook - Installation May 9th 07, 01:57 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 12
Posted By Eddie
Failed to register a VB Script DLL. Reinstall or run Regsvr32.

That resolved my problem. Thank you!

"Roady [MVP]" wrote:

Close Outlook and rename the frmcache.dat file to .old

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft...

I have Office 2000 installed on my laptop and I am trying to link hotmail to
my mail service. I am not able to import my hotmail account or send
messages and would like guidance on how I can get...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries May 8th 07, 06:59 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook