Search: Posts made by: Curt
Forum: Outlook and VBA December 28th 09, 03:37 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 9
Posted By Curt
picture

Your code for Euro seems it could be modifyed for my applicatio. I have used
excel & word macros yet do not understand outlook vba. I want to insert my
signature with a picture in new mail. Outlook...
Forum: Outlook and VBA December 28th 09, 03:23 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 6
Posted By Curt
signature & picture

Not familar with outlook VBA have used excel & word. Would like to build a
macro that will insert a signature & a picture on one stroke. I use a two
step method now only on forward or reply...
Forum: Outlook and VBA December 28th 09, 06:03 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 4
Posted By Curt
Email body and signature help

Can you direct me as to getting a picture into a signature macro in Outlook
2000 useing XP. Have done macros in excel but outlook is not same. Copying
excel does not work. Am not sure where to...
Forum: Outlook and VBA December 28th 09, 05:52 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 1
Posted By Curt
insert a picture

Am familiar with excel macros not with outlook. Tried to copy and paste a
macro from excel didn't work. Want to have a macro that will insert my
signature with a picture. Can insert the picture...
Forum: Outlook and VBA December 26th 09, 06:16 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 0
Posted By Curt
picture

Have a signature I insert. Want to insert a picture with it. Use to vba in
excel not in outlook. When I try to edit signature the normal toolbar is
changed this doesn't happen in excel. With my...
Forum: Outlook and VBA November 14th 09, 06:43 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 1
Posted By Curt
security window

Have the following code. When used to send e-mails. I get a window for each
e-mail saying it is being sent auto and do I want it to do this. How can I
have it send all e-mails auto without asking...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts January 26th 09, 08:21 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 2
Posted By Curt
How to export shared contacts

Is it possible to export shared contacts? The one time I tried to export a
shared contacts list I have access to, all I got was my own contacts, and not
the shared one I needed.
Forum: Outlook and VBA October 18th 08, 06:13 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 4
Posted By Curt
Attach a word.doc

Thanks much I did finally figure a way around my problem
Thanks Again for your resonce

"Michael Bauer [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

If the group you're talking about is a DistributionList, you...
Forum: Outlook and VBA October 16th 08, 08:57 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 2
Posted By Curt
contacts

No I didn't set the ab property
Thanks

"Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

When you click on it where? What do you mean you "created a group"?

If this is a contacts folder, and it has...
Forum: Outlook and VBA October 16th 08, 06:01 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 2
Posted By Curt
contacts

I have created a group in a sub folder os contacts. How do I get this folder
to show up in address book. When i click on it it shows empty.Do I need to
make it a entry on menu and not a sub menu...
Forum: Outlook and VBA October 16th 08, 05:35 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 4
Posted By Curt
Attach a word.doc

I have a group of contacts in outlook I wish to send to all in group. A
e-mail with the wpro.doc attached.How do I get outlook to send to the entire
group. The group in this instance is Vet's ...
Forum: Outlook and VBA October 14th 08, 05:58 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 6
Posted By Curt
Direct mail merge documents to drafts folder

Trying to follow but I get lost. I am trying to attach a word.doc to all
entries in a contact group in outlook Have never tryed this befor. Your code
gives me a start
Thanks

"JP" wrote:

Sue is...
Forum: Outlook and VBA October 14th 08, 05:37 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 4
Posted By Curt
Attach a word.doc

Have not done any thing with outlook befor. I believe there should be a way
to attach a word.doc to all e-mails in a outlook group. No problem createing
the group use excel then csv import done....
Forum: Outlook - General Queries October 14th 08, 03:04 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By Curt
active x control problem

am Useing office 2000. no attachments also all of my e-mails are from secure
soruces so I do not expect a problem coming in with them from the sender.
Unless something can happen in route. I open...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries October 13th 08, 06:18 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By Curt
active x control problem

I open an e-mail then close it later after others have been read quite often
when reopening I get message this has activex controls and cannot be
displayed in the window. If I close outlook and...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts September 24th 06, 03:45 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 3
Posted By Curt
Print Envelopes Mail merge

Word - Microsoft word 2003
Outlook - Microsoft Outlook 2003
Microsoft Windows XP - version 2002 - Service Pack 2

"salty" wrote:

Can yuou provide some more specific detail.
What version of Word...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts September 22nd 06, 07:22 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 3
Posted By Curt
Print Envelopes Mail merge

It seems like a very normal process to take your Outlook contacts (select
ones) to create envelopes for mailers.

I have searched the program help sources and followed the provided
instructions but...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring January 25th 06, 07:35 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 0
Posted By Curt
Individual user Calendar appointment coloring

Just a quick question regarding Exchange server 2003 with Outlook 2003. Is
it possible to have different color codings for user inputs in a shared
calendar?

For example, if User A makes an...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts January 22nd 06, 04:57 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 1
Posted By Curt
e-mail address limit per contact

Is 3 the limit to the number of e-mail addresses a contact can have listed in
Outlook? I have one in particular that has 10 e-mail addresses I need to list
in my contacts.
--
Curt