Search: Posts made by: Pam
Forum: Outlook - Installation January 18th 10, 03:43 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 1
Posted By Pam
email

Is there a way to completely disable the email feature in outlook express. I
only want to see my emails through my comcast account.
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring September 21st 09, 02:15 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 2
Posted By Pam
printing calendars in the overlay view

Hi Diane
Thank you.

"Diane Poremsky [MVP]" wrote:

No, not with Outlook - you can use the calendar printing assistant or other
utility. Links to the calendar printing assistant and other...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring September 21st 09, 02:14 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 5
Posted By Pam
Making a Master Calendar

Hi Brian

That is what I was thinking - if I create a email address for master, they
can add this address to the attendee that will be added to the master
calendar. Am I on the right track, if...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring September 18th 09, 02:26 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 5
Posted By Pam
Making a Master Calendar

Hi Brian

I don't want them to copy the appointment. If we create a public folder
when they make their appointment can they invite the master? Therefore the
owner of the master will accept the...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring September 18th 09, 07:21 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 5
Posted By Pam
Making a Master Calendar

I want to create a master calendar where my directors can post their personal
appointments to the master calendar while they are posting them to their own
calendar without retyping or copying the...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring September 18th 09, 07:16 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 2
Posted By Pam
printing calendars in the overlay view

I have my calendars in the overlay view and I want to be able to print all
data on the calendars in the view to one calendar. Is this possible?
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts August 25th 09, 05:28 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 2
Posted By Pam
Distribution List (Outlook 2007)

I have a distribution list with approximately 27 members. Five of those
members are chairs of committees with seven to ten members each. Is there a
way to create sub-lists from the main...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts June 4th 09, 10:16 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 4
Posted By Pam
Contacts field chooser

IMPORTANT POINT:
you highlight and drag the fields you want to the header bar. I kept trying
to double click but noooooo!
This is SO helpful. Should be easier to find in the Outlook Help. But then...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts May 28th 09, 02:50 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 1
Posted By Pam
Need to import names and email addresses from Excel 97-2003 to Out

I need to import names and email addresses from an Excel 97-2003 file to
Outlook 2007. I don't know how to do this.

Also, I will have some duplicates on the Excel file, (addresses already in
my...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring April 20th 09, 08:17 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 9
Posted By Pam
Outlook 2007 cannot open or create appointments in calendar vi

I just tried to run SCANOST.EXE and received the following message:

Offline synchronization is not supported for your mailbox.

I am not using an exchange server - I'm an one woman shop.... Not sure...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring April 20th 09, 05:30 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 9
Posted By Pam
Outlook 2007 cannot open or create appointments in calendar vi

Thanks for your input. I just walked through all the steps - except the OST
(I cannot locate any .ost file). Nothing has solved the problem. Thanks
again for your assistance.

"Nikki Peterson"...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring April 20th 09, 05:11 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 9
Posted By Pam
Outlook 2007 cannot open or create appointments in calendar vi

It's happening again, and resetting the view didn't help. I've opened a
ticket with MSFT and will post any new solutions. Thanks for your help.

"Diane Poremsky [MVP]" wrote:

Do you get any...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring April 20th 09, 04:53 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 9
Posted By Pam
Outlook 2007 cannot open or create appointments in calendar view

Thanks for your inquiry - there is no error message. I also cannot open
attachments in email. Again, the box highlights but nothing happens. But,
OMG - Resetting the view worked! Thank you so...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring April 17th 09, 05:17 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 9
Posted By Pam
Outlook 2007 cannot open or create appointments in calendar view

I double click on existing appointments and the box is highlighted, but does
not open. I double click on an open time slot and a box appears, but does
not open to allow for the entering of...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts January 15th 09, 08:59 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 6
Posted By Pam
Lost some folders in transfering .pst from Desktop to Laptop

Brian - thanks for the file transfer info. I'll give it a try. Also, how do
I get to "Folder List" view?

2) You probably didn't post this, but I didn't understand it all:
"You may find...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts January 14th 09, 03:51 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 6
Posted By Pam
Lost some folders in transfering .pst from Desktop to Laptop

Export to a File, Personal Folder File (.pst), Next selected Personal
Folders,, include sub-folders, Next ( window called Export Personal Folders
opens and I selected exporting the file to the...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts January 12th 09, 04:32 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 6
Posted By Pam
Lost some folders in transfering .pst from Desktop to Laptop

Here's what happened:

When I open Microsoft Outlook a pop-up says:

The path specified for the file F:\laptopbackup.pst is not valid

After selecting OK a box pops up called” Create/Open Personal...
Forum: Outlook - Installation November 26th 08, 07:05 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 2
Posted By Pam
unable to obtain list of tables from data source when mail mergin

I;m trying to create a mail merge and when i get to the point where I
seclect from outlook contacts i'm getting the message "unable to obtain list
of tables from the data Source"

I'm not sure how...
Forum: Outlook - Installation September 24th 08, 07:53 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 3
Posted By Pam
missing files & folder after importing pst file

I've done this but the archived data is still not accessible. I get a pop up
that tells me I need to find the correct program to open the file with. Any
ideas how to open the archived folder?...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts August 11th 08, 11:01 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 1
Posted By Pam
Publishing a new form

I slightly modified an existing form and published it. Now I want to pull an
existing contact list into the newly published form, and I want the newly
published form to be the default form for...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring May 21st 08, 05:31 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 4
Posted By Pam
Outlook 2007 Holidays

I've been able to add holidays to my Outlook 2007 main calendar but how do I
add holidays to my second Outlook 2007 calendar? Thanks.
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring May 21st 08, 05:20 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 0
Posted By Pam
Issues with Printing Weekly Views

When I used to print weekly calendar views with Outlook 2007, Monday through
Friday would appear in five individual boxes and Saturday and Sunday would
appear in one shared box. Now with Outlook...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring January 9th 08, 06:31 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By Pam
How do I sync outlook calendar

How do I sync my outlook calendar to a virual office calendar?
--
Pam
Forum: Outlook - Installation November 25th 07, 01:56 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation

How do I check to seeif HTMLInlineSoundCtl was downloaded properly?