Search: Posts made by: JB
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring June 5th 10, 02:02 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 10
Posted By JB
Need to view more appts per day

If you turn on the Navigation Pane to the left of the calendar
on the large monthly calendar. You can choose between 1...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries November 10th 09, 06:39 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By JB
Microsoft Outlook 2007 Stopped working

Hi

I am using Windows vista Business version, with outlook 2007. when i am
opening the OE 2007, after some seconds , its displaying 'Microsoft Outlook
2007 Stopped working '. I re-installed the...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring March 28th 09, 10:00 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By JB
Outlook 2003 Recurring Appts

I use OL 2003 for monthly bills, etc. When I get a periodic change in
payment like an ARM mortgage adjustment I change the monthly amount due
starting at the new date and into the future. ...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts May 11th 08, 11:20 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 4
Posted By JB
2003 Business Contacts into 2007 without Business Contacts

How do I copy the contacts that are in my 2003 Outlook Business Contacts, on
my older machine, and put them into a 2007 Outlook contacts WITHOUT
Business Contact manager ?
--
JB, the newbie
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms August 2nd 07, 06:42 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms

On a daily basis, I write to many folks. I would like to build a database to
store email addresses for future marketing.

I would like it to do the following:

*When I find email address I would...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring April 2nd 07, 08:16 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By JB
How can I print calendar tracking responses in Outlook 2003?

For large meetings with many attendees, I would like to print a list of those
who have accepted the meeting that shows on the tracking list. How can I
print that list?
Forum: Outlook Express February 23rd 07, 10:08 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 19
Posted By JB
Mailbox capacity?

That turns it off, but it still shows up in the taskbar by the clock with an
x through it. To get it to stop starting up when windows starts up you have
to uncheck the box under selective start up...
Forum: Outlook Express February 23rd 07, 01:33 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 19
Posted By JB
Mailbox capacity?

We did the following:

1. deleted all temp files through my computer......%temp%
2. used the clean up function of internet explorer to delete cookies, temp
files. including off-line, history,...
Forum: Outlook Express February 22nd 07, 08:29 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 19
Posted By JB
Mailbox capacity?

Ok, we'll try all of these suggestions and let you know the outcome. I have
followed your advice, as recently as earlier this week, usually with success.
This particular problem started with the...
Forum: Outlook Express February 22nd 07, 02:30 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 19
Posted By JB
Mailbox capacity?

She has at least 15g - 20g of free disk space.

"Andy Bowen" wrote:

I know of people that have had 117,000 mails in OE6, it sounds like its more
the hardware than the software. Have you...
Forum: Outlook Express February 22nd 07, 02:12 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 19
Posted By JB
Mailbox capacity?

Is there a limit to the size of mailboxes in Outlook Express 6? My wife
currently has over 28,000 messages stored in a variety of user mailboxes, not
teh default mailboxes, and is now getting an...
Forum: Outlook Express February 18th 07, 09:38 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 1
Posted By JB
Outlook Express Crashes when saving to draft folder, error mismn.e

..My Outlook Express 6.0 keeps getting an error message as follows:

OE has encountered a problem and needs to close
AppName: msimn.exe
AppVer: 6.02900.2180
ModName: mshtml.dll
ModVer: 00233fa3

This...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts August 24th 06, 12:15 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 0
Posted By JB
Cannot import notes on a Vcard anymore.

First Question:

I recently upgraded to Outlook 2003. When I open and save a vCard, it no
longer stores the notes that accompany the contact data like it did in my old
version of Outlook.

Is...
Forum: Outlook - Installation August 17th 06, 06:42 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 0
Posted By JB
disabling the Research library pane (ALT-Right mouse) in office 20

is there a way to disable this Research feature or turn off the ALT Right
mouse click "hot key" so this pane does not open?

thanks.
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring March 12th 06, 03:14 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
Posted By JB
How change only the last entry of a recurring task and not pri

I understand the effect of opening a single vs series of items. Here is the
problem: Lte's say you have 12 month of car pmt of $100/mo so you enter as a
series of 12 pmts. Each month you enter...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring March 9th 06, 04:46 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
Posted By JB
How change only the last entry of a recurring task and not prior o

If I create a recurring task like a monthly car pmt for 3 yrs and I edit the
last pmt (task) to just say "Paid in Full" - it changes all the other prior
entries and I lose all the data I entered re...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts January 8th 06, 05:42 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 1
Posted By JB
How do I recover my lost contacts in MS Outlook?

I recently had to do a system recovery of my computer which erased MS Office.
I reinstalled MS Office but now I don't have access to my personal folders
and contacts in MS Outlook. Have I lost...