Search: Posts made by: Blair Wilson
Forum: Outlook - Installation January 31st 06, 03:23 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook,microsoft.public.outlook.general,microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 4
Posted By Blair Wilson
password issue with outlook 2k3

Here is my fix.

I had to reinstall Windows XP

Blair
"Mittu" wrote in message
Remove the existing...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 31st 06, 03:23 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook,microsoft.public.outlook.general,microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 7
Posted By Blair Wilson
password issue with outlook 2k3

Here is my fix.

I had to reinstall Windows XP

Blair
"Mittu" wrote in message
Remove the existing...
Forum: Outlook - Installation January 21st 06, 09:02 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 5
Posted By Blair Wilson
error (0x800CCC92)

Will give this a try. Thanks :-)

Blair
"Brian Tillman" wrote in message
Solarys wrote:

I have...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 15th 06, 06:06 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook,microsoft.public.outlook.general,microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 7
Posted By Blair Wilson
password issue with outlook 2k3

Tried importing email settings from OE. OE works fine. That is what I am
currently using to retrieve my emails.

Blair
"Mittu" wrote in message...
Forum: Outlook - Installation January 15th 06, 06:06 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook,microsoft.public.outlook.general,microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 4
Posted By Blair Wilson
password issue with outlook 2k3

Tried importing email settings from OE. OE works fine. That is what I am
currently using to retrieve my emails.

Blair
"Mittu" wrote in message...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 15th 06, 05:36 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook,microsoft.public.outlook.configuration,microsoft.public.outlook.general
Replies: 7
Posted By Blair Wilson
password issue with outlook 2k3

Per log file, Outlook is sending a blank password. I am typing the
password, for some reason Outlook is sending a blank username. Does anybody
know where the password entry is stored or read...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 15th 06, 05:30 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook,microsoft.public.outlook.configuration,microsoft.public.outlook.general
Replies: 7
Posted By Blair Wilson
password issue with outlook 2k3

Milly,

Thanks for the feedback. Yes, I have tried to recreate my acct several
times. I deleted my registry entry under PSSP. Here is the log file.

2006.01.15 04:45:43 Logging Started...
Forum: Outlook - Installation January 15th 06, 05:26 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.general,microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 5
Posted By Blair Wilson
error (0x800CCC92)

Brian,

The error maybe clear to you. It is kicking my ass trying to resolve this
issue based on this "fairly clear error message". If you can help with this
issue please do. I have included the...
Forum: Outlook - Installation January 15th 06, 05:18 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.general,microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 3
Posted By Blair Wilson
You don't have appropriate permission to perform this operation

Correction, I don't have that problem anymore, I now get prompt for correct
password. I keep entering the correct username/password, and Outlook keeps
prompting me for the correct...
Forum: Outlook - Installation January 15th 06, 05:07 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.general,microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 3
Posted By Blair Wilson
You don't have appropriate permission to perform this operation

No, I am still suffering from the same issue.
"jamepc" wrote in message
Hello Blair,
Did you ever...
Forum: Outlook - Installation January 15th 06, 05:06 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook,microsoft.public.outlook.configuration,microsoft.public.outlook.general,microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 4
Posted By Blair Wilson
password issue with outlook 2k3

Help Needed!!

I am using Outlook 2K3. I get bad username or password when I try to
retrieve my emails from Comcast.net. If I test my Outlook configurations,
the test completes successfully. Yet...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 15th 06, 05:06 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook,microsoft.public.outlook.configuration,microsoft.public.outlook.general,microsoft.public.outlook.installation