Search: Posts made by: Diane
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring March 22nd 10, 02:16 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By Diane
How can I maintain Outlook calendar items for more than one year..

They auto delete after one year and I want to keep them for a longer period
of time.

Thanks,
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring November 24th 09, 06:33 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By Diane
Recall or Delete Forwarded Appointment

As the person who forwarded an appointment to other users' calendars, is it
possible to recall or delete that appointment from their calendars myself, or
do the users have to delete it from their...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring October 29th 09, 02:09 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 2
Posted By Diane
Outlook 2003 Shared Calendar Folder Favorite disappears

Don't quote me but usually the Public Folder is a temporary folder and is
cleaned out within 24 hours, at least at my employer. Check with your
employer help desk or IT dept to see if the same...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring October 29th 09, 01:48 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By Diane
Color categories of calendar events that can be viewed by a delega

I am the Admin for a Sr. Engineering Manager. He has created color
categories for certain appointments received by a certain person but when I
open his calendar on my computer, I cannot see the...
Forum: Outlook and VBA September 23rd 09, 03:46 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 4
Posted By Diane
Getting Started - Reading attachment

Ken,
I finally had a chance to work with your examples and found the "Strip All
Attachments From Selected Email Items" worked instantly. I understand what
is happening here, now I need to modify...
Forum: Outlook and VBA September 17th 09, 02:06 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 4
Posted By Diane
Getting Started - Reading attachment

Ken,
I'm very familiar with VBA, this is the route that I intend to take.
I've done many VBA projects in Word and some in Excel, but none with
Outlook.

I have subfolders that mail filters into...
Forum: Outlook and VBA September 16th 09, 05:35 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 4
Posted By Diane
Getting Started - Reading attachment

Group,
As our company sends emails, we get a volume of returns with errors such as
mailbox full, no such user, no mailbox by that name, etc...... Some of these
messages includes an attachment...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries July 22nd 09, 05:00 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By Diane
Outlook Express

Just got a new laptop w/ vista loaded into it. I reloaded my microsoft 2003
teacher/student edition into it. Question is how do I find Outlook Express
which is how I recieved e-mail on old...
Forum: Outlook and VBA February 13th 09, 04:52 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 7
Posted By Diane
mail merge to email - schedule send time

Michael,
I've tried your suggestion, although it did not work for me, the emails sent
with the "cancel=true", although, I'm not certain that the "ItemSend" was
invoked. This was the first example...
Forum: Outlook and VBA February 11th 09, 07:42 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 7
Posted By Diane
mail merge to email - schedule send time

Michael,
Your comment about "re-writing all the merge stuff" being too much
work....actually I think this is where I'm probably headed. But for testing
something simple right now, I'll keep with...
Forum: Outlook and VBA February 9th 09, 07:36 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 7
Posted By Diane
mail merge to email - schedule send time

Michael,
I'm researching the DeferredDeliveryTime. If I'm understanding this
correctly, the mail merge process will be moved from MS Word to vba code in
Outlook - correct?
With the Outlook vba...
Forum: Outlook and VBA February 9th 09, 04:04 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 7
Posted By Diane
mail merge to email - schedule send time

Group,
I am trying to test a mail merge to an email and then set a scheduled time
for Outlook to send the emails. Currently, I create the body of the email in
MS WORD 2003, then select the option...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring January 8th 09, 03:59 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 7
Posted By Diane
Error message when editing a meeting notice and clicking send upda

Experiencing an error when I create a recurring meeting notice. The initial
meeting notice seems to work just fine, but once I open it again, make a
change and try to resend I get the error...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts October 9th 07, 10:24 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 1
Posted By Diane
how did i lose my contact list

I lost my calendar information and contact list. I do not know how it
happened or how to get it back. can you help me?
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring October 1st 07, 04:31 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 4
Posted By Diane
Sharing an additional calendar

How do people access it, now? Under my name only my personal calendar shows up.

Thanks,

Diane

"Brian Tillman" wrote:

Diane wrote:
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring October 1st 07, 03:42 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 4
Posted By Diane
Sharing an additional calendar

Hey,

I created an additional calendar in my account and have set it up so that
others in the office can share. However, since it is not my primary calendar
the others haven't been able to find the...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts May 18th 07, 06:06 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 1
Posted By Diane
Outlook Express

I cannot send mass-mailing via Distribution Group. I have tested my email
account and I receive a test email just fine. I can also send one email at a
time. I have entered the names/addresses...
Forum: Outlook - Installation May 6th 07, 02:05 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 0
Posted By Diane
Outlook 2003/Exchange 2003 - Where are Outlook Settings Located?

I have a client who has 2 domains, an old NT4 box is one domain and is only
used for network logons. A seperate Wink2k domain with AD is used for
exchange. All users have exactly the same username...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring April 3rd 07, 09:30 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By Diane
Outlook Calendar

Appointments I enter in my calendar do not appear in the scheduling tab so we
can do a busy search although meetings I accept from others do.
--
Microsoft Office User
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts March 8th 07, 12:23 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts

Hi,

Using Outlook XP (2002), I can export (backup) my Contacts list and can
corectly and safely 'import' all the addresses into my other PC.

However, it doesn 't copy the content (or even the...
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms February 26th 07, 02:36 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 0
Posted By Diane
OLE registry error

I have a form published in the organizational library, however, domain users
are receiving an error when trying to open the form - An error occurred when
trying to register the form in the OLE...
Forum: Outlook Express February 21st 07, 07:06 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 3
Posted By Diane
Identities getting each others mail

Michael, thank you so much.....As you message come thru i just finished
playing around with some rules and you are right.....i have (1).

So i made a rule under my addy not to download his mail...
Forum: Outlook Express February 21st 07, 02:48 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 3
Posted By Diane
Identities getting each others mail

Thank you for responding to my query. My email addy is the principal one
and his is an alias. We do switch identities but what evermail is oncoming
thru at that time, the other one receives. ...
Forum: Outlook Express February 21st 07, 06:21 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 3
Posted By Diane
Identities getting each others mail

have two identities under outlook express but we are retrieving each others
mail...I dont want to see his mail under my identity and visa versa. How do
we correct this.
Forum: Outlook - General Queries December 8th 06, 04:53 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 4
Posted By Diane
my free 60 day trial won't let me send messages-stuck in outbox?

I am having problems with Outlook as well. I can receive messages (including
the ones generated when I test the account settings - so I know the
configuration is correct) but I can't respond...