Search: Posts made by: Gordon
Forum: Outlook - General Queries November 13th 06, 06:49 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 9
Posted By Gordon
blocking incomming mail

"Brian Tillman" wrote in message
Gordon wrote:

But you replied to Millie's...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries November 13th 06, 04:45 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By Gordon
Envolope visible based on rule

"A.Alisa" wrote in message
Hi,

I have several folders under my "Inbox", and I have rules that send
incoming messages to the...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries November 13th 06, 03:51 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 9
Posted By Gordon
blocking incomming mail

"Vijay" wrote in message
i was askin George

But you replied to Millie's post!
Forum: Outlook - General Queries November 13th 06, 11:23 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 9
Posted By Gordon
blocking incomming mail

"Vijay" wrote in message
What version of Outlook do you have ?
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] wrote:
Outlook...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries November 10th 06, 09:39 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By Gordon
email from another computer

"Angelo" wrote in message
I set up outlook express on my laptop but had to take it for repair. How...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries November 10th 06, 01:09 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook,microsoft.public.outlook.general
Replies: 4
Posted By Gordon
NNTP add-ins for 2003?

are there any other newsreading add-ins for Outlook 2003 other than Mapilab?
Forum: Outlook - General Queries November 9th 06, 09:28 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 6
Posted By Gordon
Can not print from Outlook 2003

"pbirvin" wrote in message

"Rob Klaassen (www.backpackpro.com" wrote:

I have exactly the...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries November 9th 06, 09:09 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 5
Posted By Gordon
test

"Brian Tillman" wrote in message
Gordon wrote:

"a.c." ...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries November 8th 06, 10:58 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By Gordon
outlook error

"Claudia Mumford" wrote in message
I have a user running outlook xp. latley he get an error message when he is
trying to...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries November 8th 06, 10:56 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 5
Posted By Gordon
test

"a.c." wrote in message
456 lol

Eh?
Forum: Outlook - General Queries November 8th 06, 10:17 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 9
Posted By Gordon
Mail just won't go to Outlook.

"Shane" wrote in message
Try uninstalling OE

If the OP is using XP then he CAN'T uninstall OE.......
Forum: Outlook - General Queries November 8th 06, 01:41 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 4
Posted By Gordon
Outlook 2003

"Chucky" wrote in message
Thanks for your response, but my question was how do I reverse the
Forum: Outlook - General Queries November 8th 06, 01:38 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By Gordon
Outlook 2003 + IE7 = pain

"Stephen Spence" wrote in message
We've just allowed IE7 to go out via automatic updates and have since had
a few...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries November 7th 06, 09:07 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 8
Posted By Gordon
Converting PST to PDF using Linux

wrote in message
Definitely the messages. Hopefully, the contacts too.

Do you REALLY mean "PDF"? What are...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries November 6th 06, 11:57 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By Gordon
outlook prob

Anthony wrote in message ...
I'm getting the same problem and I am working through a VPN also, maybe
this is the problem?

EggHeadCafe.com -...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries November 6th 06, 06:28 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By Gordon
Chaging storage folder/file for all accounts

"Ronchese" ronchese-hotmail-com wrote in message
Worked great!
Thanks.

Cesar

You're welcome!
Forum: Outlook - General Queries November 6th 06, 06:08 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By Gordon
Chaging storage folder/file for all accounts

"Ronchese" ronchese-hotmail-com wrote in message
Hello.

I am new to Outlook 2003, and I have doubt about changing the location
where
this...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries November 6th 06, 08:57 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 6
Posted By Gordon
Catching Spam with Rules

"Dave" wrote in message
I have gone a long way in automatically sending spam to the junk box buy
using rules.

I...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries November 3rd 06, 06:03 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By Gordon
how do I set the out of office response in office 2000?

"Forever Survivor" wrote in
message ...
I have office 2000, how do I set the Out of office message...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries November 3rd 06, 09:42 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By Gordon
Exporting email with atachment to text file

wrote in message
I would lke to have a backup of all my email in a pure text form. Many
years ago I used...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries November 3rd 06, 08:40 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By Gordon
Yahoo!

"Tibelian" wrote in message
Not unless you use a third party proxy such as YPOPS! to download the mail
into...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries November 2nd 06, 11:52 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By Gordon
Sending Attachments

"Bob" wrote in message
In Outlook 2000, when I added an attachment to an e-mail
message, the name of the attachment neatly...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries November 1st 06, 06:41 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By Gordon
Yahoo!

"curator" wrote in message
How can i transfer messages from my yahoo account? I would like to
Forum: Outlook - General Queries November 1st 06, 06:23 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By Gordon
Send mail from another Outgoing Server

"Manuel Davila" wrote in message
Hello Group,

I have a customer with an e-mail account setup with...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries October 30th 06, 01:18 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By Gordon
AOL Mail settings

"Milly Staples - MVP Outlook"