Search: Posts made by: Diane
Forum: Outlook - General Queries October 11th 06, 03:26 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 5
Posted By Diane
Moving outlook data to new computer

Sandy Beaches wrote:
I got a new computer. How do I move all my outlook settings, contacts and
emails to the new computer? I have a lot of contacts and emails that have
been downloaded from...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries October 11th 06, 03:22 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 6
Posted By Diane
how do i see what is inside of my .pst outlook files?

kdh9910 wrote:
i am not able to understand how .pst backup files work.

i am not able to see what data is kept in my .pst files.

i have no idea how to restore data from my .pst files from an...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries October 11th 06, 03:16 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By Diane
" Proxy Autheticate" popup Outlook 2003/Win XP in AD domain

Have a user with a laptop/docking station who was out of town with the
laptop for an extended period (approx 12 days). After he got back, he
started getting prompted by Outlook for Proxy...