Search: Posts made by: DJ
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring April 12th 10, 09:17 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 0
Posted By DJ
Is their an upload MB limit on 2003 Outlook or Outlook Express?

I am using Windows XP, Outlook 2003 & Outlook Express 6.
I can’t forward Emails larger than 4 MB, antivirus program is NOT scanning
my mail and my ISP allows up to 10MP to be transmitted.
After...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring November 12th 09, 06:37 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 2
Posted By DJ
Inviting new attendee to existing meeting without cancelling meeti

I thought I was following the directions for MS Outlook 2007 for attending an
attendee to existing meeting and sending the update only to that attendee -
my understanding was that I should add the...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 26th 09, 02:16 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By DJ
Outlook 2003 Calendar Taskpad - Quick Add, Complete, Priority

I have the same problem with Outlook 2003 TaskPad on a new PC. On my old
Dell, I was able to edit the TaskPad Tasks [Task, Category, etc] and to check
completion. On the new PC, I cannot do...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring October 21st 08, 01:54 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By DJ
synchronize outlook 2007 with Dell Axim using Active Sync

How do I synchronize outlook 2007 with Dell Axim using Microsoft Active Sync
v4.2?
Getting error message: Support Code: 8503001f
Different profile was prevoisly set up of password protected?
huh?
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring June 24th 08, 03:16 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 2
Posted By DJ
Calendar entries have disappeared?

All calendar entries prior to June 1 have disappeared? I use 2002 Outlook.
Any thoughts on how to get this information back would be appreciated.
Forum: Outlook - Installation April 4th 08, 07:56 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 2
Posted By DJ
envelope return address formating problem

I posted in the wrong area; It hould have been posted in office
--
dj

"Hal Hostetler [MVP P/I]" wrote:

I'm a little confused on how this relates to Outlook e-mail, can you provide
a little...
Forum: Outlook - Installation April 3rd 08, 01:59 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 2
Posted By DJ
envelope return address formating problem

WHen I type in the return address in Office 2003 there is a formating
problem. It allows me to type in all 3 lines but only the first is
displayed. When I look at the view it shows a dotted line...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring March 7th 08, 04:58 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By DJ
Mailto: Hyperlink Equivilent for Appointments

I need to include in an email a hyperlink that will open an appointment
request in the recipient's calendar. Is there an Mailto: equivalent for
appointments?

(If you're wondering why I don't just...
Forum: Outlook - Installation December 5th 07, 06:34 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 1
Posted By DJ
User-defined breakpoint message during Mobile - Outlook sync

I just upgraded to Vista and Office 2007 on my Dell Precision M65 laptop.
When trying to use WMDC 6.1 to connect my Cingular 3125 smartphone (Windows
Mobile 5) to Outlook 2007, I get a...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts September 22nd 07, 10:24 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 3
Posted By DJ
Outlook 2002 import address book comcast

I did use the default Import/Export. Thank you. I imported into a new
contacts folder. When I go to send a email I can not pull up the email
address of the recipients from this contact file. ...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts September 21st 07, 02:38 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 3
Posted By DJ
Outlook 2002 import address book comcast

Comcast allow me to export the address file for Outlook in CSV. How do I
import ths file inot Outlook? I do not get the option to browse for the file
iwth the Wizard. There must be another...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring September 13th 07, 02:46 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring,microsoft.public.sharepoint.general
Replies: 3
Posted By DJ
Sharepoint Calendars Sync

Thanks for the help
x-post? How do you use it from outlook?

"P.Schuman" wrote:

just x-post the "calendaring" newsgroup

"P.Schuman" wrote in message
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring June 27th 07, 01:42 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By DJ
assign contact to appt & view all appts

outlook 2003, How do I assign a contact to an appointment and when
viewing contact info and view/find all appts that were assigned to that
contact?

how can i assign a contact to a new appointment...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring June 27th 07, 12:46 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 2
Posted By DJ
Appointments within hte Calender do not show who appointment is wi

Outlook 2003- I'd love the ability to do that but when I rt. click, I do not
get an option to select a new appointment, just a new task or journal entry.
Is there something I must do to add new...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring June 27th 07, 12:20 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
Posted By DJ
assigning contacts to appointments

outlook 2003-I would love to know how to assign a contact to an appt then
find all appts that were assigned! Please tell me how...that's exactly what
I came on to find out!

Also, If I select a...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts June 26th 07, 11:28 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 6
Posted By DJ
How do I export a group of contacts from Outlook to Excel?

I have several categories of contacts, some have 15 individuals, some 100 or
more. Instead of individually exporting each person to excel, I'd like to
highlight my contact category "clients" and...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts June 26th 07, 10:48 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 6
Posted By DJ
How do I export a group of contacts from Outlook to Excel?

And I do mean FROM Outlook to Excel, not the other way around,
unfortunately...it sounds like that would be much easier! Thanks.
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms March 5th 07, 07:56 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 2
Posted By DJ
Form Letters in Outlook 2007

Thanks!!! Perfect.

"Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]" wrote:

Published custom forms should not be used for external messages. Use an ..oft file instead. After you create the message, click the Office...
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms March 5th 07, 06:52 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 2
Posted By DJ
Form Letters in Outlook 2007

In previous versions of Outlook, creating a form email was easy: you created
the email then "published." The form email was then saved in your personal
forms folder. I'm struggling to create a...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring February 23rd 07, 04:22 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 2
Posted By DJ
can't enter appointment

Outlook 2003 (part of Office Pro 2003)...connected to server.
I ended up rebooting (which should have been the FIRST thing I did) and that
solved it. Still, I've never had that happen before and...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring February 22nd 07, 09:57 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 2
Posted By DJ
can't enter appointment

Hi
my outlook calendar is not allowing me to enter and save an appointment.
After i type in the text, it says "Could not save item".
Anyone know what's wrong? Thanks, DJ
Forum: Outlook - Installation January 27th 07, 06:22 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 1
Posted By DJ
How do I turn off the voice announcing "new mails"?

How do I turn off that horrid voice announcing the number of unread and new
"mails" every time I open outlook 2003? It turned itself on somehow, without
my knowledge or request, and I want...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring November 15th 06, 04:01 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By DJ
I want to move my backup calendar to the main calendar in OL2003

I have Outlook 2003 and my calendar ended up in Calendar in Personal
Folder-Backup. I need to move my calendar to the main Personal Folder. Can
this be done?