Search: Posts made by: BobB
Forum: Outlook - General Queries December 5th 06, 01:07 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 0
Posted By BobB
Outlook 2007 Corrupted Interface File

Outlook 2007 B2TR

Interface has started behaving strangely: Get messages such as: "The
messaging interface has returned an unknown error. If problem
persists, restart Outlook."

Is there a...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries November 13th 06, 02:15 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
RTN
Posted By BobB
RTN

Thanks,

BobB

"Patrick Schmid [MVP]" wrote in message
RTM = release to manufacturing.
Basically, Outlook 2007 is done....
Forum: Outlook - General Queries November 13th 06, 10:25 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
RTN
Posted By BobB
RTN

What is meant by Outlook 2007 went RTM?

Thanks
BobB
Forum: Outlook - General Queries October 27th 06, 04:39 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 0
Posted By BobB
Outlook B2TR: Custom Stationery

I'd like to use customized stationery with Outlook B2TR but I'm having
a little trouble.

I've read the previous posts and the KB articles but I just don't see
where it says pick new or customize...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries October 24th 06, 01:12 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 0
Posted By BobB
Picking Stationery Crashes Outlook 2007 B2TR

When I click on the "Themes" button under "Stationery and Fonts, Mail
Format, Options, Tools" Outlook 2007 B2TR crashes.

I was using blank stationery and kind of accidentally switched to...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries October 21st 06, 05:24 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 0
Posted By BobB
Picking Stationery Causes Outlook 2007 B2TR

When I click on the "Themes" button under "Stationery and Fonts, Mail
Format, Options, Tools" Outlook 2007 B2TR crashes.

I was using blank stationery and kind of accidentally switched to "Old...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries October 15th 06, 02:58 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 11
Posted By BobB
Office 12 Beta Apps- cost $1.50 each

Thanks for the help.

I've got B2.

How do I get B2TR?

Thanks,

Bob
Forum: Outlook - General Queries October 14th 06, 11:48 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook,microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Replies: 11
Posted By BobB
Office 12 Beta Apps- cost $1.50 each

This doesn't look like the same thing in the link.

Does this mean I don't have B2TR?

If I don't where/how can I get it?

Thanks,

Bob
Forum: Outlook - General Queries October 14th 06, 09:56 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook,microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Replies: 11
Posted By BobB
Office 12 Beta Apps- cost $1.50 each

How can you tell if "technical refresh" is installed?

Bob

"RR Johnson Jr" wrote in message
So long as you have...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries October 14th 06, 11:41 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook,microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Replies: 11
Posted By BobB
Office 12 Beta Apps- cost $1.50 each

Are you saying even if the final retail version of Office 2207 comes
out in early of 2007 we will still be able to use the beta until the
end of March?

Bob

"Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]"...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries October 14th 06, 12:37 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook,microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Replies: 5
Posted By BobB
Office 12 Beta Apps- cost $1.50 each

Is there a date for the release of final Office 2007 ?

Bob

"Patrick Schmid [MVP]" wrote in message
B2TR will extend the...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries October 8th 06, 12:04 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By BobB
Outlook 2007 New Form and Importing

Thanks again for the response.

Bob

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]"
wrote in message
Outlook does not...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries October 7th 06, 08:19 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By BobB
Outlook 2007 New Form and Importing

If I create a new form in Outlook 2007 with fields that match custom
fields I created in ACT will I be able to import the data in those
custom fields from ACT into Outlook 2007?

Thanks,
Bob
Forum: Outlook - General Queries October 5th 06, 08:09 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By BobB
Outlook 2007 Edit Business Card Format

Disappointing but thanks for the response.

Bob

"Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]" wrote in message
It can't be done; that...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries October 5th 06, 09:57 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By BobB
Outlook 2007 Edit Business Card Format

I've just started using Outlook 2007 with the Business Contact
Manager.

I'd like to edit the format of the Business Card in both Outlook and
Business Contact Manager. I have discovered how to edit...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries October 4th 06, 01:04 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By BobB
Outlook 2007

I am new to Outlook and am just working my way through Outlook 2007.

Is there a way to connect with the Usernet/Newsgroups (like this one)
using Outlook 2007 or through Outlook 2007?

Thanks,
Bob