Search: Posts made by: AK
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring March 12th 10, 04:43 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 0
Posted By AK
How do I set up a docket tracking calendar in Outlook?

I am working for a not for profit that performs a legal service. We are
trying to find a way to better manage our docket. We have reporting
intervals that run every 15, 30, 60, 90 days. Is there...
Forum: Outlook - Installation April 22nd 08, 09:51 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 3
Posted By AK
backing up OR replacing license

wow, that simplify all matters..
can i do the same with other Microsoft Office applications? i have to
replace the license for the whole suit, Word, Excel, OL, Powerpoint etc as i
no longer work in...
Forum: Outlook - Installation April 20th 08, 11:13 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 3
Posted By AK
backing up OR replacing license

Is there any way to backup Microsoft Outlook personalized data such as
Outlook Mail Folders, Contacts, Calendar etc; so i can have the same thing
when i reinstall my Outloook? or is there a way to...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring May 24th 07, 07:52 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 0
Posted By AK
One of the recurring meeting was cancelled, unable to delete.

I am part of a team that received a recurring meeting notice. Then the
meeting organiser cancelled one of that recurring meeting.

When i click on "remove from calendar" button in the email, it...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts November 1st 06, 03:28 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 1
Posted By AK
How to share address book between two desktops

I have 2 desktops and want one desktop (desktop A) to maintain my address
book. Is it possible to create a shortcut or create a path for Outlook /
Outlook Epxress on the second machine to locate...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring September 29th 06, 10:48 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
Posted By AK
How to import iCal file to 2nd Calendar

Thanks for your response. Would I have to move each item separately or there
is an easy way to move the items imported over? Do you know?

"Brian Tillman" wrote:

AK ...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring September 29th 06, 06:46 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By AK
Getting rid of duplicate events vs. Recurring events

So...I have tons of duplicated events in my calendar. Does anyone know how to
get rid of the duplicates in an effective way?
If I follow the suggestion on the help files (sort by category, subject,...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring September 29th 06, 06:39 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
Posted By AK
How to import iCal file to 2nd Calendar

I have been trying to import an iCal file (or any kind of file, for that
matter) to my Second calendar (not defaut) and the data always end up at my
defaut calendar. The second calendar remains...