Search: Posts made by: CB
Forum: Outlook - General Queries May 1st 10, 02:12 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 34
Posted By CB
ERROR:Microsoft Office Outlook has stopped working

I am running Office Enterprise 2007 on a Win 7 64bit machine. I DO HAVE the
same problem. Outlook opens, then closes in less than one minute with the
same error message. Rather that the snide...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries May 1st 10, 02:09 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 34
Posted By CB
ERROR:Microsoft Office Outlook has stopped working

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

Feel better now?

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

unsolicited mail sent to...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring April 24th 10, 08:12 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By CB
Expired Appointments

Please, how do I get Outlook 2007 to stop deleting my expired appointments?
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts February 19th 09, 10:46 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 2
Posted By CB
RESOLVED: Reversed names when adding contacts-Outlook 2003

After searching a few times
--
Chuck

"cb" wrote:

When I right click on an email address or tag to add somebody to my contacts
list the order in which my Outlook 2003 saves the names is...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts February 19th 09, 10:34 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 2
Posted By CB
Reversed names when adding contacts-Outlook 2003

When I right click on an email address or tag to add somebody to my contacts
list the order in which my Outlook 2003 saves the names is reversed. In other
words the first name appears in the last...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts February 9th 09, 07:24 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 0
Posted By CB
default display of contacts after import for access

I imported contacts from an Access database, and after they were imported,
they appear to be filed incorrectly. My default view is by company name then
contact name. It appears that they are all...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring January 25th 09, 03:09 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
Posted By CB
How can I share assigned color categories on a shared calendar

Is there ANY other way to SHARE color assignments of categories accross
outlook 2007 users other than a 3rd party application?

My goal is to have the same categories and colors for ALL users.
Any...
Forum: Outlook Express December 12th 08, 12:44 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 2
Posted By CB
OE Spell Check problem after installing work-around for spell chec

Hello,

I, like apparently many, have French as the only option for Spell Check.

I then went to install Vampirefo. Rebooted, ran OE, and while I guess I
have English, I get a pop-up error:

An...
Forum: Outlook - Installation April 30th 08, 04:34 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 5
Posted By CB
Upgrading to Outlook 2007

OK, I just am not getting anywhere, so I'll look as this as an (unfortunate)
option. Is there a way to always start Outlook in safe mode? At least then,
it works, though I have to make changes to...
Forum: Outlook - Installation April 30th 08, 01:46 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 5
Posted By CB
Upgrading to Outlook 2007

Thanks for the suggestion, but had already tried it with no change in
results. I've removed Outlook 2K7, reinstalled it, removed every Office app,
reinstalled, etc. I still hang at Migrating...
Forum: Outlook - Installation April 29th 08, 12:36 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 5
Posted By CB
Upgrading to Outlook 2007

I had an earlier version of Outlook (2003?) and yesterday upgraded to 2007.
All went fine until 2007 came up and now gets stuck on the "Configuring
Outlook" screen. Ran for about 9 hours and...
Forum: Outlook - Installation April 23rd 08, 09:48 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 2
Posted By CB
Outlook always asking for passwords on startup and when I send

Bummer, not really looking to drop more money on s/w but at least I know
what's going on.

Thanks,
CB

"Rich/rerat" wrote:

CB,
If you are using Outlook2000 on a Vista PC, this is a known...
Forum: Outlook - Installation April 23rd 08, 09:23 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 2
Posted By CB
Outlook always asking for passwords on startup and when I send ema

Hello,

I'm missing something, probably simple, but for some odd reason, Outlook is
prompting me for my passwords when I first check for email and then again
when I send email.

I have Remember...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts January 30th 07, 08:50 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 3
Posted By CB
contacts into address book

Sorry to be vague Russ, but I'm only describing my experience of this
programme. (I've used webmail for years - it's the 'laptop' version, however
one should refer to it, that is defeating me.)...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts January 29th 07, 03:45 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 3
Posted By CB
contacts into address book

Have wasted so-o-o much time with this simple query: HOW d'you get contacts
into the address book? It seems the most simple and obvious thing anyone
would want to do. (Why isn't there just one...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring December 14th 06, 05:14 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 2
Posted By CB
Outlook 2007 and Online Calendar Sharing

sorry been out of town, yes she does have an live id account. i thought of
this while i was trying to edit, but even logged into it, still doesn't work.
i am wondering if it is a 2007
--...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring December 7th 06, 05:55 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 2
Posted By CB
Outlook 2007

On client Outlook, no exchange server (home machine). I am trying to share my
calendar online, but allowing my wife permissions to add to it. Basically, we
want to be able to have the family view a...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring October 9th 06, 02:52 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 2
Posted By CB
How to add multiple bdays & anniversaries under 1 contact

Thank you Diane.
--
Chuck

"Diane Poremsky [MVP]" wrote:

you can't add more b-days and have the calendar populated. What you can do
is add the calendar events yourself and link them to the...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts October 9th 06, 04:06 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 1
Posted By CB
Is there an addin for addtl birthdays & anniversaries

In each contact window in outlook 03 there is an area for a single birthday
and anniversary that automatically populates the calendar with the event.
However for some contacts I'd like to add the...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts October 9th 06, 04:06 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 0
Posted By CB
Is there an addin for addtl birthdays & anniversaries

In each contact window in outlook 03 there is an area for a single birthday
and anniversary that automatically populates the calendar with the event.
However for some contacts I'd like to add the...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts October 9th 06, 04:04 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 3
Posted By CB
Is there an addin for addtl birthdays & anniversaries for cont

Thanks I wasn't aware that I had. And now that you HAD to respond to tell me
so I'm sure others will quite possibly feel my question has been resolved.
Which it hasn't!
--
Chuck

"Brian Tillman"...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring October 6th 06, 08:26 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 2
Posted By CB
Outlook My Calendars

You probably have something flagged in one of your email folders that is tied
to a date. Right click if you want and mark read
--
Chuck

"Critters" wrote:

My Calendars shows a (1) next to it. ...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring October 6th 06, 08:23 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 2
Posted By CB
How to add multiple bdays & anniversaries under 1 contact

I am trying to add multiple birthdays and anniversaries to a single contact
that would auto populate my calendar in Outlook 2003. Currently there is room
for 1 bday and anniversary. I don't want to...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts October 6th 06, 05:40 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 3
Posted By CB
Is there an addin for addtl birthdays & anniversaries for contacts

In each contact window in outlook 03 there is an area for a single birthday
and anniversary that automatically populates the calendar with the event.
However for some contacts I'd like to add the...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts September 27th 06, 10:56 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 1
Posted By CB
How do I print Outlook address book on Day-Timer classic pages?

The process to print your Contacts easy: Click on the contacts folder you
want to print. (You can print all of them or select just the ones you want
using the CTRL button.) Next, click on the view...