Forum: Outlook - Using Forms October 23rd 06, 12:09 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Customising an error message

Thanks Sue,

I'm now using the following code:

Sub label105_click
Set Word = CreateObject("Word.Application")
Word.Visible = TRUE
Word.Documents.open("G:\whatever.dot")
On Error Resume...
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms October 20th 06, 06:17 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Customising an error message

Thanks for your reply Hollis. I'm a bit of a newbie when it comes to VB
code. As I'm successfully using the basic code without the error
message box, I thought it would be an easy case of adding...
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms October 20th 06, 02:21 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Customising an error message

Hello,

I'm using the following code to open a word document saved on a network
drive

Sub label105_click
Set Word = CreateObject("Word.Application")
Word.Visible = TRUE
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms October 13th 06, 04:34 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Form reply looks different

Nevermind - I just found the issue - There are two buttons, "Edit
Compose Page" and "Edit Read Page".

You learn something new everyday!

wrote:

I have created a form that...
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms October 13th 06, 03:07 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Form reply looks different

I have created a form that I'm happy with. When I choose to open it, it
looks great. When I test it and sent it to myself, the fields I've
included in the first message tab get jumbled up.

- they...
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms September 26th 06, 07:52 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Varying the 'Print Screen' Fix

Hello,

Firstly can I say that these forums have helped me greatly over the
last few weeks (as I have delved into Outlooks forms). I have a
questions about the printing of outlook forms. I'm aware...