Search: Posts made by: Nikolas
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms March 16th 07, 10:44 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 4
Posted By Nikolas
forward an attachment with form region

Yes you are right, apologies for not noticing that.

Thanks

"Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]" wrote:

You should have that information, from the MailItem object whose Forward event you're handling.

Forum: Outlook - Using Forms March 15th 07, 09:46 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 4
Posted By Nikolas
forward an attachment with form region

Thanks for your reply.

Unfortunately, the MailItem.Forward event is being raised after the new mail
item has already been created. Thats why I said a "BeforeForward" event would
be more...
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms March 14th 07, 05:28 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 4
Posted By Nikolas
forward an attachment with form region

Hi,

Created an Outlook 2007 Addin using VSTO and form regions. When forwarding a
mail item that has been opened with one of our form region that has an
attachment we want to catch the forward even...
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms February 28th 07, 02:23 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 13
Posted By Nikolas
delete property

Yes that did the trick. I was looking how to set the mailItem to "dirty" but
there isnt such a function and I assumed that it sets it automatically.
Setting the subject fixed it.

Thanks for your...
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms February 27th 07, 05:28 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 13
Posted By Nikolas
delete property

grr... Ive spend hours on this. Ok here is my code again:

Type type = Type.GetTypeFromProgID("zetadocsCdo.SafeMailItem");
Redemption.SafeMailItem safeMailItem =...
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms February 27th 07, 04:20 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 13
Posted By Nikolas
delete property

Thanks Ken for your response.

I did what you suggested but Im a bit confused in whats "empty" in C#. I
tried with null and with the value 0 but this didn't delete the property :-/
..

Note that...
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms February 27th 07, 10:16 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 13
Posted By Nikolas
delete property

I need to delete the one-off properties from the message that was sent from
Outlook 2003. These properties dont let Outlook 2007 use a form region to
open the message.

Is there a reason why I...
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms February 26th 07, 04:18 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 13
Posted By Nikolas
delete property

Correction:
long val = (long)safeMailItem.get_Fields((Int32)0x80F30003); //it does
compile. But runtime error: Specified cast is not valid

"Nikolas" wrote:

Hi Sue, thanks for your response....
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms February 26th 07, 04:08 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 13
Posted By Nikolas
delete property

Hi Sue, thanks for your response. I'll continue this post here since you got
my attention and is quite urgent to us.

Here is my code trying to delete the property using Redemption:

Type type =...
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms February 26th 07, 10:58 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 13
Posted By Nikolas
delete property

Hi,

Im using VSTO '05 SE with Visual studio '05 on C# to create an add-in for
Outlook '07. I'm trying to delete a property of a mail item using the
PropertyAccessor but I get the following...
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms January 4th 07, 05:18 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 2
Posted By Nikolas
priority of form regions against old legacy forms

Hi Sue,

Thanks for your response.

We provided our customers an addin for Outlook 2003 that was involving
having the old forms in their organizational or personal folder. Now we want
them to...
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms January 4th 07, 03:48 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 2
Posted By Nikolas
priority of form regions against old legacy forms

Hi,

Using Outlook '07 and form regions, is it possible to force Outlook to use
the form region instead of the custom legacy form that sits on the personal
folder for the same message...
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms January 3rd 07, 03:00 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 0
Posted By Nikolas
losing focus when opening a mail item

Hi,

Our company has created an Outlook '07 Addin using form regions to send and
receive faxes. We use form regions with an integrated activeX control to view
faxes (tif format) when opening the...
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms December 11th 06, 04:10 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 6
Posted By Nikolas
multiple ribbons with the same ribbonID

It is indeed but you helped me a lot.

Thanks

"Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

Nothing is exposed to help you with this, unfortunately. One of the many
things that were ignored during the...
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms December 11th 06, 03:23 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 6
Posted By Nikolas
multiple ribbons with the same ribbonID

Thanks Ken that worked perfectly.

One more question plz: My custom groups in the Ribbon of the forms depend on
the RibbonID. Since the GetCustomUI(string ribbonID) function gets called
only once,...
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms December 1st 06, 11:18 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 7
Posted By Nikolas
forward a mail item with form region

Hi Sue,

Thanks for your reply.

I dont see a forward event on the MailItem. I see a
ItemEvents_10_ForwardEventHandler in the MailItemClass but I cannot cast a
MailItem to a MailItemClass directly....
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms November 30th 06, 06:33 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 7
Posted By Nikolas
forward a mail item with form region

Hi,

I have a form region used for a mail item with a custom message class. How
can I catch the forward event on Outlook 2007 and change for example the
subject programatically? I have already used...
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms November 27th 06, 11:11 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 6
Posted By Nikolas
multiple ribbons with the same ribbonID

Hi Ken,

Thanks for your suggestion (created two custom groups in the ribbon and I
toggle their visibility). Everything looked to work fine apart from an issue
with the refresh of the Ribbon. It...
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms November 20th 06, 04:26 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 2
Posted By Nikolas
organizational forms vs form regions

Deleting the cache is easy when doing a client install of the new addin but I
was hoping to avoid the deletion of the forms in the organizational folder.

Thanks for your quick reply.

"Ken Slovak -...
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms November 20th 06, 03:38 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 2
Posted By Nikolas
organizational forms vs form regions

Hi,

Out company had previously developed an Outlook Addin that was installing
some legacy forms in the organizational folder. Now we are developing a new
Outlook 2007 addin that replaced the...
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms November 16th 06, 11:45 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 1
Posted By Nikolas
drop down arrow on button

Hi,

I would like to know how I can create a button with a drop down arrow on
form regions exactly as the Accounts button is in the New Message form below
the Send button (this Acctounts button is...
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms November 15th 06, 02:36 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 6
Posted By Nikolas
multiple ribbons with the same ribbonID

Hi,

is it possible to have different Ribbons on an Outlook mail item depending
on their message class? I see that the Ribbon is loaded only once when a mail
item is loaded the first time. Whenever...
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms November 8th 06, 02:56 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 1
Posted By Nikolas
copying MAPI properties

Hi,

I am using C# in VS 2005 and VSTO SE Beta.

My aim is to create a new MailItem that has some of the same properties of
another MailItem. Using MAPI you could do it using the IMAPIProp::CopyTo()...
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms October 25th 06, 03:44 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 5
Posted By Nikolas
unable to use custom control in form regions

Hi,

I just want to make sure you received the sample project I sent you on
Monday on the email address you mention below (webmaster at outlookcode dot
com).

Regards.

"Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]"...
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms October 20th 06, 04:53 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 5
Posted By Nikolas
unable to use custom control in form regions

Thanks for your quick reply.

I have only used it in the reading pane and in the read scope.

I have added the control manually only.

"Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]" wrote:

Does this problem occur...