Search: Posts made by: Winnipeg Michael
Forum: Outlook and VBA November 13th 08, 05:16 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 4
Posted By Winnipeg Michael
Macro with multiple Lines of text for email OL 2007

You mean to try this:

mymail.body = "some text" & vbCrLf & "some more text" & vbCrLf & "yet more
text" & vbCrLf

"Preston" wrote:

If you have something that you want to append to the body...
Forum: Outlook and VBA November 13th 08, 04:33 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 4
Posted By Winnipeg Michael
Macro with multiple Lines of text for email OL 2007

Brilliant!!! Thanks, Preston.

It looks so good, I have to ask this.
Is there a way to have the cursor to be at the start of the 4th line of text?

Thanks,
Michael

"Preston" wrote:
Forum: Outlook and VBA November 13th 08, 04:00 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 4
Posted By Winnipeg Michael
Macro with multiple Lines of text for email OL 2007

I'd like to create a macro, that will email a person, and the in the body of
the email, there are multiple lines of text.
I can get the email address set up, and one line of text. How can I add 2...
Forum: Outlook and VBA September 18th 06, 09:01 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 11
Posted By Winnipeg Michael
Disable a macro that was working.

Hey Sue.
I read it all, and I think I got it to work properly. I closed Outlook,
opened it up, ran the macro, and no problems.
Thanks so much for your help!

Michael

"Winnipeg Michael" wrote:
Forum: Outlook and VBA September 18th 06, 07:00 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 11
Posted By Winnipeg Michael
Disable a macro that was working.

Sorry, no, I missed the Seflcert.exe. Well, I actually skipped it. Whoops.
Okay, I did create my own certificate, and now to enable trust, I need to
"install this certificate in the Trusted Root...
Forum: Outlook and VBA September 18th 06, 05:57 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 11
Posted By Winnipeg Michael
Disable a macro that was working.

In my attempt to digitally sign it, The Sign As, gives me a choice of only
one certficate, which, "Windows does not have enough information to verify
this certificate.".
Are there other options...
Forum: Outlook and VBA September 18th 06, 04:34 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 11
Posted By Winnipeg Michael
Disable a macro that was working.

Thanks Sue.
I did try lowering the setting, and I thought that I did restart Outlook,
but I guess I didnt properly change the setting.
Thanks for the help.
Which is better though? Lowering the...
Forum: Outlook and VBA September 18th 06, 03:36 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 11
Posted By Winnipeg Michael
Disable a macro that was working.

I created a macro on Friday that would create an email to one person with the
click of a button. It worked fine. I tried it this morning, and its not. I
get a pop-up window saying "The macros in...