Search: Posts made by: happydude
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring March 29th 08, 04:53 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By happydude
Printing only active tasks when printing my daily calendar

The answer was customizing my view by choosing the Status field whose value
was not completed and whose conditon was not equal to.

--
Cheers,
hd

"happydude" wrote:
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring March 29th 08, 04:05 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By happydude
Printing only active tasks when printing my daily calendar

I once was able to print my dalily calendar that displayed only my active
tasks not my completed tasks in Outlook 2003.
Now when I print my daily calendar both my completed tasks and active tasks...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts October 19th 07, 05:44 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 1
Posted By happydude
Converting a .pst file so I can import the information to Contacts

I have a .pst file that contains contact information. Is it possible from to
to extract the contacts in the this .pst file so I an import it into Contacts
in Outlook 2003?

Thanks for looking.
--...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring December 27th 06, 05:55 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 2
Posted By happydude
Printing calendar in 2007 not the same as 2003

Sue,
Thanks for the suggestion. I have used the program and really enjoy it.

The only problem is that the calendar that needs to be printed is a
shared calendar and the user is still using...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring December 7th 06, 11:20 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By happydude
Printing weekends in Outlook 2007

In Outlook 2003 when I printed a Calendar the weekends were combined in a
single column. In Outlook 2007 they are separate days.

Is it possible to combine weekend days into a single column when...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring December 7th 06, 05:56 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By happydude
Appointments are showing up twice in Calendar Printing Assistant

Does it make a difference if the shared calendar user is using Outlook 2003?

--
Cheers,
John

"happydude" wrote:

Appointments are showing up twice in Calendar Printing Assistant even though
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring December 6th 06, 07:07 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By happydude
Appointments are showing up twice in Calendar Printing Assistant

Appointments are showing up twice in Calendar Printing Assistant even though
in the Outlook 2007 Calendar only one appointment is visible.
This is happening on a shared calendar.
This occurring on...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring December 6th 06, 04:44 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
Posted By happydude
Using the Calendar Printint Assistant for Outlook 2007

Milly,
Thanks for the tip. I feel silly all the time so this is nothing new.

MS would be helpful if they explained it as you did instead of saying
"After you install this download, use...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring December 5th 06, 06:56 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
Posted By happydude
Using the Calendar Printint Assistant for Outlook 2007

After installing the Calendar Printintg Assistant (CPA) for Outlook 2007 and
rebooting my computer I see no options for CPA when in my Calendar.

What must I do to use this program?

Any thoughts on...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring December 5th 06, 05:00 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By happydude
How can I see end times in a meeting?

Lynn,
Try changing the font of the appointments in Page Setup to 8pt.

--
Cheers,
John

"LynnMarieUSTA" wrote:
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring December 5th 06, 04:58 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 2
Posted By happydude
Printing calendar in 2007 not the same as 2003

When printing a Calendar in monthly Style in Outlook 2003 I was able to
combine Saturday and Sunday in one column. Is there a way to do this in
Outlook 2007?

In Outlook 2007 this prevents me from...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring September 14th 06, 08:27 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
Posted By happydude
Not able to view the status of other peoples Calendars in 2003

When scheduling appointments using Outlook 2003 and Exchange 2003 there are
some people whose calendars seem to be free of any appointments but I know
they have appointments. What might be causing...