Search: Posts made by: ! Kalbo
Forum: Outlook - General Queries September 15th 06, 07:31 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 16
Posted By ! Kalbo
Mail stuck in outbox

Milly,

Please read what I posted.
" if I edit the email in the outbox before it gets sent, when I hit SEND, it
saves the mail to the outbox and immediately turns off the "to be sent"
switch...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries September 13th 06, 01:52 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 0
Posted By ! Kalbo
Mail stuck in outbox

It seems that Outlook is still messing up even when I don't open the outbox.

So there is nothing to STOP doing. I create an email, hit sends and outlook
disregards it in the outbox.

Care to try to...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries September 13th 06, 07:38 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 16
Posted By ! Kalbo
Mail stuck in outbox

Well that's a BS answer if I ever heard one. Outlook is screwing up and you
have no answer.

So I suppose that I have to move the message from the outbox to the draft
folder in order to edit it....
Forum: Outlook - General Queries September 13th 06, 04:34 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 16
Posted By ! Kalbo
Mail stuck in outbox

I think I might have descovered the reason.

It appears that if I open the outbox to make sure the mail is there and
being sent, Outlook resets the status and turns off the "to be sent" switch.
So...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries September 13th 06, 04:17 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 16
Posted By ! Kalbo
Mail stuck in outbox

The problem is not getting rid of the mail, the problem is that the mail
never gets sent.

I'm trying to send the mail, not delete it.

This happens with simple 80kb emails and not ones with big...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries September 12th 06, 05:02 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 16
Posted By ! Kalbo
Mail stuck in outbox

Running Outlook 2003 on XP service pack 2

Sometimes I send an email and it goes to the outbox but immediately the font
in the outbox changes from italics to regular. I can sometimes move it to
the...