Search: Posts made by: Eric
Forum: Outlook Express April 15th 10, 03:45 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 5
Posted By Eric
How to change the default font size for outlook express?

I would like change default font size for outlook express? the default font
size is 10, and I prefer 12 as default.
Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Eric
Forum: Outlook Express April 15th 10, 03:45 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 0
Posted By Eric
How to change the default font size for outlook express?

I would like change default font size for outlook express? the default font
size is 10, and I prefer 12 as default.
Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Eric
Forum: Outlook Express April 10th 10, 06:04 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 0
Posted By Eric
How to change saving directory for my contact list?

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to change saving directory for my
contact list? I am using XP with SP3 and Outlook Express, my system is
installed on C drive, whenever I retore my system on...
Forum: Outlook Express April 10th 10, 06:04 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 4
Posted By Eric
How to change saving directory for my contact list?

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to change saving directory for my
contact list? I am using XP with SP3 and Outlook Express, my system is
installed on C drive, whenever I retore my system on...
Forum: Outlook Express March 26th 10, 06:12 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 6
Posted By Eric
How to make auto connection once OE startup?

Thank everyone very much for suggestions

"Michael Santovec" wrote:

Isn't the ADSL modem always on? You shouldn't need to do anything
special.

If you've just come from using dial-up, then...

"Michael Santovec" wrote:

Isn't the ADSL modem always on? You shouldn't need to do anything
special.

If you've just come from using dial-up, then...
Forum: Outlook Express March 25th 10, 04:06 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 6
Posted By Eric
How to make auto connection once OE startup?

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to make auto connection to internet
once OE startup? so I don't need to manually make a connection to internet
before checking emails. I am using ADSL modem...
Forum: Outlook Express March 25th 10, 04:06 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 0
Posted By Eric
How to make auto connection once OE startup?

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to make auto connection to internet
once OE startup? so I don't need to manually make a connection to internet
before checking emails. I am using ADSL modem...
Forum: Outlook Express December 31st 09, 02:43 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 2
Posted By Eric
How to automatically delete email every Sunday?

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to automatically delete email every
Sunday? I am using XP with SP3, and create a weekly junk mail folder under
Outlook Express, and would like to set any...
Forum: Outlook Express December 4th 09, 04:57 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 0
Posted By Eric
How to load junk mail into outlook express?

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to load junk mails into outllook
express?
Under online hotmail option, I have set a list of rules for automatically
transfer email into junk folder, now when...
Forum: Outlook Express December 4th 09, 04:57 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 7
Posted By Eric
How to load junk mail into outlook express?

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to load junk mails into outllook
express?
Under online hotmail option, I have set a list of rules for automatically
transfer email into junk folder, now when...
Forum: Outlook and VBA November 24th 09, 09:22 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 2
Posted By Eric
Turn application visibility off

I'm writing some VBA code in Excel that needs to send data to Word and then
send out the Word documents as attachments to emails. In Word VBA I can say
something like...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries November 4th 09, 09:36 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By Eric
Saving email messages

When 'saving as' from 2007 outlook to files in hard drive, I get
five format options. I ONLY use 'Microsoft message Format' and it's a bind
having to scroll to this one every time I file. How can...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring October 29th 09, 12:23 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By Eric
can i have two calendars in office?

I would like to have a personal calendar and a seperate work calendar. Can I
do that?
Forum: Outlook - General Queries October 26th 09, 09:05 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By Eric
Saving emails - format

When saving a message (save as) fromOutlook 2007 to a file, I get
several choices of format - the default being HTML. How can I make
this default choice Outlook Message Format, or alternatively,...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring October 13th 09, 11:55 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 5
Posted By Eric
old recurring appointments printing in Calendar Printing Assis

I am also having this problem. Old recurring appointments are showing up in
the printing assistant even though the recurrence ended months ago. I also
have a few one time appointments from the...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring October 13th 09, 11:48 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 5
Posted By Eric
old recurring appointments printing in Calendar Printing Assis

I am also having this problem. Old recurring appointments are showing up in
the printing assistant even though the recurrence ended months ago. I also
have a few one time appointments from the...
Forum: Outlook Express October 1st 09, 01:24 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 6
Posted By Eric
How to export outlook express emails' rule?

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to export outlook express emails'
rule for filtering?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Eric
Forum: Outlook Express October 1st 09, 01:24 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 0
Posted By Eric
How to export outlook express emails' rule?

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to export outlook express emails'
rule for filtering?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Eric
Forum: Outlook Express September 17th 09, 09:16 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 10
Posted By Eric
How to move sended hotmail into hotmail's outbox folder?

Thank you very much for your suggestions
I can set rules to transfer any related hotmail into specific hotmail folder
for incoming email.
Is there any rule to transfer any outgoing hotmail copy into...
Forum: Outlook Express September 17th 09, 09:16 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 10
Posted By Eric
How to move sended hotmail into hotmail's outbox folder?

Thank you very much for your suggestions
I can set rules to transfer any related hotmail into specific hotmail folder
for incoming email.
Is there any rule to transfer any outgoing hotmail copy into...
Forum: Outlook Express September 17th 09, 06:35 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 10
Posted By Eric
How to move sended hotmail into hotmail's outbox folder?

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to set rule senting hotmail moving
into hotmail's outbox folder rather than default outbox folder?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Eric
Forum: Outlook Express September 17th 09, 06:35 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 0
Posted By Eric
How to move sended hotmail into hotmail's outbox folder?

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to set rule senting hotmail moving
into hotmail's outbox folder rather than default outbox folder?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Eric
Forum: Outlook Express September 17th 09, 02:27 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 8
Posted By Eric
Not able to send hotmail through Outlook Express 6?

Thank you very much
Outgoing (SMTP) server port will need to be 587, which make it work

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:

What happens when you try to Send? Can you receive messages?

Compare your...