Search: Posts made by: Steve Stad
Forum: Outlook - Installation January 7th 07, 08:11 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 0
Posted By Steve Stad
"Could not fetch new Headers"

I am getting an error msg saying..."Could not fetch new headers in the inbox
for imap.aol.com. An Unknown error occured. Please save and restart
program." Can you tell me what this means ? ...
Forum: Outlook - Installation December 31st 06, 05:43 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 1
Posted By Steve Stad
Outlook 2000 - Purging deleted messages / downloading into imap in

When I try to purge deleted messages in the imap.aol.com inbox - it says I
must be online in order to perform this operation. - BUT I AM ONLINE -- What
does this mean - Why does it not...
Forum: Outlook - Installation September 26th 06, 04:18 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 3
Posted By Steve Stad
Outlook 2000 Error Msg

Brain,

Thanks for the tip. I set the server timeout value to about 3min. Now when
I try to send a msg from the out box the msg is returned saying... No
Transport provider was available for...
Forum: Outlook - Installation September 24th 06, 05:48 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 3
Posted By Steve Stad
Outlook 2000 Error Msg

I am trying to configure outlook 2000. I was able to send email but not
receive yesterday. I tried to reconfigure but I get error message when
trying to send/receive saying...."The TCP/IP...
Forum: Outlook - Installation August 28th 06, 03:54 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 3
Posted By Steve Stad
Configure Servers

William,

Thanks - I noticed MSN/Hotmail requires a 'subcription' to configure http
mail via outlook for hotmail - does that mean you hav to pay a fee?

Steve

"William Lefkovics [MVP]" wrote:

Forum: Outlook - Installation August 27th 06, 10:39 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 3
Posted By Steve Stad
Configure Servers

My ISP is AOL. How do I find out what the POP mail server and the SMTP
server is named.

Thanks,
Steve