Search: Posts made by: sk
Forum: Outlook - Installation January 27th 08, 10:11 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 13
Posted By sk
How to backup E-Mail Accounts???? (in outlook 2003)

Well I have multiple 9 pop accounts configured
I have numerours rules created
are just two reasons why I am looking for a tool instead of doing ti manualy
I did it before when using office 2003.
I...
Forum: Outlook - Installation January 27th 08, 09:10 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 13
Posted By sk
How to backup E-Mail Accounts???? (in outlook 2003)

I noticed that the tool goes away in 2007. So what is the best way to do it
in office 2007 ? please help I am having similar issues of rebuilding the
machine and my life is in the...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries June 18th 07, 05:19 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By sk
with outlook 2007 errror "Not Implemented

when i use outlook 2007 and enter contact information and try to save the
contact information. it gives error outlook " not implemented "
I will appreciate any one helping me with this problem.
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring January 26th 07, 02:02 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
Posted By sk
Mobile Outlook Sync : 5 hrs difference when on ET and 6 hrs wh

Thanks Diane, yep have spoken to Motorola, HP , Cingular, as per all of them
no issues with their products.
Motorola customer service person specifically told me that there is no
setting on the...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring January 25th 07, 08:34 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 2
Posted By sk
Bluetooth connection

Hey were you able to resolve it ??, i am having the same issue outlook
converting to GMT when sent to the phone.
but when i send from the phone to the Outlook no issues.....

regards
SK

"Mopsella"...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring January 25th 07, 06:26 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
Posted By sk
Mobile Outlook Sync : 5 hrs difference when on ET and 6 hrs when o

When i send a calendar meeting from the outlook to my phone (motorola razr)
using the bluetooth, the meeting time advances by 5 hrs when sent to the
phone- both my phone and laptop are set for ET...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring January 10th 07, 05:28 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 5
Posted By sk
Meeting request arrives as text

Ok. I did some digging and found out that this problem stems from the i
calendar feature. On my account, I cannot enable the checkbox 'when sending
meeting requests over the internet, use...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring January 10th 07, 04:50 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 5
Posted By sk
Meeting request arrives as text

Thanks for responding. I tried this, but it did not change the outcome.
There still was no option to Accept, Decline etc. I have been successful in
sending the meeting request via an i-calendar...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring January 5th 07, 04:15 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 5
Posted By sk
Meeting request arrives as text

I am having the same problem using Outlook 2003 from a Microsoft Exchange
Server. When I send a meeting request to a colleague, it has the Accept,
Tentative, Decline buttons but not if I send to...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring December 17th 06, 02:46 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 2
Posted By sk
Unable to send meeting invitation

Turns out that she can send new calendar items as an invite. The
appointments we were initially trying to invite were synchronized from a
Windows Mobile Device. Those appointments that were...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring December 16th 06, 01:31 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 2
Posted By sk
Unable to send meeting invitation

I am able to send a meeting request via Outlook 2003 on my User Account,
however my wife is unable to do so from the same computer under her User
Name. Any ideas?
Forum: Outlook - General Queries July 28th 06, 12:48 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 0
Posted By sk
Outlook 2003 meeting

hello when i get a meeting rrequest i dont see the associated action buttons
in Outlook 2003 how can i actiavte them?
Forum: Outlook - Installation January 26th 06, 01:40 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 0
Posted By sk
can't send/receive in OL2003. "operation failed. object missing"

I recently installed MS Office Standard 2003. Everything seems to work except
Outlook. I can't send or receive, when I hit the send/receive button I get
the message "Operation failed. An object is...