Search: Posts made by: Amit
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms April 5th 09, 08:23 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 1
Posted By Amit
How outlook Store Appointment

When we create any appoointment . then how outlook store that appointment.
Means how outlook identify the appointment uniquely.

means outlook assign any ID or any thing else to an appointment

how...
Forum: Outlook and VBA June 30th 08, 03:12 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 1
Posted By Amit
Outlook Message Formatting - thru Excel VBA

hi - I'm trying to put a command button in excel that will open a new mail in
outlook 2007 with a bunch of email addresses picked up from a rangeg of cells.

I have been able to achieve this, but...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries February 4th 08, 09:19 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 5
Posted By Amit
'Stop Processing More Rules' not working

I was also expecting that the action would fire only on matching the rule
condition. But that is not the case. The 'Stop Processing More Rules' action
is firing regardless of whether or not the...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries February 4th 08, 06:36 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 5
Posted By Amit
'Stop Processing More Rules' not working

Hi,

I am having some problems using ‘Stop processing more rules’ directive in
outlook rules. Specifically the 'Stop Processing More Rules' directive seems
to apply to a message regardless of...
Forum: Add-ins for Outlook October 11th 07, 03:43 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins
Replies: 7
Posted By Amit
Outlook 2003 or 2007 ? which one?

Yes you are right.

Actually I'd asked you to provide me the way to create a component such that
there would not be any security alert.

You have already given an answer on how to get INternet...
Forum: Add-ins for Outlook October 11th 07, 01:04 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins
Replies: 7
Posted By Amit
Outlook 2003 or 2007 ? which one?

function onConnection( object application ... )
{

Outlook.Application _outlookApplication = (Outlook.Application) application;
_outlookApplication.ItemSend += ... (ProcessBeforeSend);

}

public...
Forum: Add-ins for Outlook October 10th 07, 12:44 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins
Replies: 7
Posted By Amit
Outlook 2003 or 2007 ? which one?

Thank you Ken.

Your reply has almost gave me the answer. However, I am still not confident
on what you've said about disabling security prompts with objects.

I am currrently using the...
Forum: Add-ins for Outlook October 9th 07, 10:12 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins
Replies: 7
Posted By Amit
Outlook 2003 or 2007 ? which one?

Hello Folks,

Company wants me to create an add-ins for Microsoft Outlook. They (company)
asked me to decide whether Microsoft Outlook 2003 or Microsoft Outlook 2007
would be better.

Management...
Forum: Outlook - Installation February 15th 07, 04:04 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 0
Posted By Amit
About Outlook login box clearing

I am using Outlook 2003 in office. And same desk is been used by more 2
members.
When I use outlook, it ask me for username and password for security
purpose, so then I can use my mail box. But I...
Forum: Add-ins for Outlook November 15th 06, 06:21 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins
Replies: 1
Posted By Amit
Microsoft Outlook Add-ins to insert received mail into DB.

Hello Everyone,

I need to find the best way to integrate Microsoft Outlook with our Mail
Database.

for e.g. when mail arrive into Microsoft Outlook, I can get that mail object
and store contents...
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms August 17th 06, 06:02 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 3
Posted By Amit
IPM.NOTE - Save to specific Folder

Hello Sue,

I read your book and it is prefect. And really looking for your kind help:

I got a question for you.

My requirement is almost same as Andy requested, however, the request here
is to...
Forum: Add-ins for Outlook August 17th 06, 06:01 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins
Replies: 3
Posted By Amit
Outlook add-in: Incoming email notification

Hello

I got a question for you.

My requirement is almost same as Andy requested, however, the request here
is to export entire email into the database.

Now, whenever the mail receive, I need to...
Forum: Outlook - Installation January 23rd 06, 07:10 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 1
Posted By Amit
Send-Receive not Working

Hi,
I'm not able to send receive mails using outlook 2003. Details of th problem
below:
1. OS is Win XP / SP2.
2. Whenever I try send-receive, nothing happens, even when i click on Tools
- Options...