Search: Posts made by: HotRod
Forum: Outlook - General Queries August 1st 06, 01:58 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By HotRod
Why are emails all attachments

I'm using Outlook 2000 SR-1 with Windows XP Pro. I reboot the PC every day
after work.

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]"
wrote in message...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries July 31st 06, 06:20 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By HotRod
Why are emails all attachments

For some reason over the last few weeks every email I recieve has the eamil
in the body of the message as well as an attachment with a notepad version
of the email. Regardless of who's sending it....
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 16th 06, 03:25 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 4
Posted By HotRod
Changing Account Properties by itself???

I'll have a look, I'm currently using PC-cillin 2002 so if anyone had some
application specific answers that would be great.

"Diane Poremsky [MVP]" wrote in message...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 16th 06, 02:57 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 4
Posted By HotRod
Changing Account Properties by itself???

Just finished setting up a new PC for myself and I haven't added anthing
different than I normally would, however the company that made the computer
has installed a bunch of extra virus software,...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 12th 06, 07:22 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2

Your the man THANKS, can't believe I missed that.

"Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook]" wrote in message
I'm not 100% sure since...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 12th 06, 03:16 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2

I'm using Outlook 2000 and was wondering if it is possible to mark a message
as read after it has been clicked on for x # of seconds? I read all of my
emails at the bottm of the split window not by...