Search: Posts made by: Montana
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts May 1st 08, 03:32 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 7
Posted By Montana
Outlook group list

Outlook lists my email contacts in 'Address Book' and when I try to add a
contact to a distribution list, Outlook automatically brings up the 'Address
Book.'
If you will bring up Outlook and place...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts May 1st 08, 03:32 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 7
Posted By Montana
Outlook group list

I have set up a distribution list in Outlook.
I need to add to the list periodically. to do this I click on the
distirbution list in my Outlook address book. This opens the list of names
with...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts May 1st 08, 01:51 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 7
Posted By Montana
Outlook group list

Pls excuse me, I meant Distribution lists.

"Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]" wrote:

We have no idea what you mean by "group list." It is not a term that has any
meaning in Outlook.
We have no...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts May 1st 08, 12:01 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 7
Posted By Montana
Outlook group list

I am running Windows XP and Office 2007. I have several group lists that I
developed in Outlook. when I try to add a name and email address to any of
the group lists (from my outlook address...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts September 17th 06, 01:17 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 12
Posted By Montana
How do I get my contacts list to be address book?

Thanks, Brian: I let it sleep overnight and in the morning names were last
name first. I guess it was just tired.

Thanks for your help

No response needed.
--
Peace
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts September 15th 06, 07:55 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 12
Posted By Montana
How do I get my contacts list to be address book?

Yes.
--
Peace

"Brian Tillman" wrote:

Montana wrote:

I believe I did it all as you said. When I reopen the change dialogue
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts September 15th 06, 05:15 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 12
Posted By Montana
How do I get my contacts list to be address book?

I believe I did it all as you said. When I reopen the change dialogue box it
shows last, first but when I open the address book through To in an new
email, names are still first last and...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts September 15th 06, 04:34 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 12
Posted By Montana
How do I get my contacts list to be address book?

Now have the contacts in my Address book. Thanks.

But, the list shows up alphabetized by First name. I have selected last,
first but it doesn't work.
--
Peace

"Brian Tillman" wrote:
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts September 15th 06, 04:17 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 12
Posted By Montana
How do I get my contacts list to be address book?

I believe I have gone through all the steps but I cannot get the newly named
My addresses to stick when I go to "to". I have to select it in the dialogue
box each time. Also the fill does not work...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts September 15th 06, 03:09 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 12
Posted By Montana
How do I get my contacts list to be address book?

How do I get Contacts into the folder view Navigation Pane?
--
Peace

"Brian Tillman" wrote:

Montana wrote:

I have migrated from Outlook 2002 to 2003...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts September 15th 06, 02:33 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 12
Posted By Montana
How do I get my contacts list to be address book?

I have migrated from Outlook 2002 to 2003 on a new laptop. Some simple
frustrations: how do I get my contacts folder to show up under my personal
folders. Then, how do I get my contacts to be my...
Forum: Outlook and VBA August 2nd 06, 05:26 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 1
Posted By Montana
Automatically inserting the name of an attachment into the email t

I send and receive a lot of attachments to emails.

Is it possible to insert the name of an attachment into an email so that it
will remain after the attachment is removed?

I have found some code...