Forum: Outlook - General Queries September 15th 06, 12:25 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
OK!!!! TR installed - BCM says it "can't run with this suite"

thank you, Sue.

Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] wrote:
The BCM update for B2TR is now available at http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=84cd8b36-4128-4c2f-bc02-c9564c0b2d6c

Forum: Outlook - General Queries September 14th 06, 09:09 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
OK!!!! TR installed - BCM says it "can't run with this suite"

On Vista 5600

ran B2TR over Office and Outlook BCM 2007. when i started, Outlook
stated (two errors at once) that BCM can't run with this Office Suite,
"please reinstall original suite" or something...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries September 14th 06, 03:11 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Outlook 2007 hogging CPU when i send mail

OH! Tech Refresh.

I thought this was released a few days ago....???? no?

wrote:
yeah, but what am i going to do for 12 hours? twiddle my thumbs? how
can i live without...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries September 14th 06, 03:09 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Outlook 2007 hogging CPU when i send mail

yeah, but what am i going to do for 12 hours? twiddle my thumbs? how
can i live without complaing about MS products???

jk. LOVE the new Office / Vista.

what's TR? guess i'll find out today....
Forum: Outlook - General Queries September 13th 06, 08:04 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Outlook 2007 hogging CPU when i send mail

have tried that... no good.

addendum: CPU jumps to 90% on Send, but if i Reply and Send AGAIN (to
anyone) it clears it and all is fine. so if i have to send 2 emails,
i'm good; if sending 1, i have...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries September 13th 06, 07:18 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Deleted Contacts - Can I recover addresses & names from Sent Items?

there are small utilities online that will find email addresses in
various kinds of files; i've had to use them before. you can export
your stuff to a CSV or something and then find some app that...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries September 13th 06, 06:20 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Outlook 2007 hogging CPU when i send mail

Outlook 2007 runs fine UNTIL i send an email, then the it spikes my CPU

to 90%+ and stays there. i have to close and reopen to be able to
browse other emails, etc...

anybody have any ideas why?...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries August 2nd 06, 01:46 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Outlook 2007 problems viewing emails in Reading Pane

"newer build" meaning one that's yet to come... vice one that's already
been released...?

Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] wrote:
Yep, recognized and posted to the Bug Report database already. ...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries August 2nd 06, 01:43 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
synchronizing Windows Contacts with Outlook Contacts

took you longer to bother to write that than to provide the answer i
know you're in here to share - if you don't want to help others, why
are you in here...? i realize it's free and voluntary, but...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries August 2nd 06, 05:12 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
synchronizing Windows Contacts with Outlook Contacts

maybe these POSTS are being rendered in French or something. i'd have
sworn there were a bunch of MVPs in here dying to help stupid people
like myself.

wrote:
are Windows XP...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries August 2nd 06, 05:09 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Checking work email from home (remote login?)

you need to also know the dns of the pop3 and smtp servers. something
resembling mail.domainatwork.com, or pop.domainatwork.com /
smtp.domainatwork.com. also, you'll likely need to know how...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries August 2nd 06, 02:39 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
synchronizing Windows Contacts with Outlook Contacts

are Windows XP Contacts and Outlook Contacts supposed to be able to
Sycnh in any way? i can't imagine that they wouldn't...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries August 2nd 06, 02:34 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Outlook 2007 problems viewing emails in Reading Pane

it's getting worse... when i select another email it won't change views
in my Reading Pane - when new mails come in, where it normally would
change to view the new mails in the top pane, i can see...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries July 31st 06, 11:19 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
synchronizing Windows Contacts with Outlook Contacts

i'm attempting to synch my Mobile - all it wants to do is sycnh with
Windows Contacts (I'm using Vista 5384) but i have all my contacts in
Outlook (of course, didn't everyone before Vista???) - i...