Search: Posts made by: rhodes2010
Forum: Outlook - Installation January 11th 06, 04:47 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 1
Posted By rhodes2010
How to create Exchange mailboxes ?

How do I create Exchange mailboxes ?

Are they created on the server or the client ?

We are converting Outlook clients from POP3 to Exchange.
It is our first Exchange server.

Other posts refer to...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts January 11th 06, 04:44 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 1
Posted By rhodes2010
How do I create Exchange mailboxes ?

I read on this forum that I need to "Create Exchange mailboxes".
How do I create Exchange mailboxes for each user ?

Is this done on the server or the client ?

--
Thanks
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts January 10th 06, 10:16 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts

It appears that my rules have mysteriously made it from my PC up
to the server and now are shown as un-modifiable shadows in
the OWA rules section. This gives me cause to be optimistic.

Is there...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts January 10th 06, 10:00 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 4
Posted By rhodes2010
How to clear table ?

How can a person clear out the suggested names for completing table ?
I am plagued by autocomplete names that are incorrect or not desired
and would like to clear out the whole table and start...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts January 10th 06, 09:57 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 4
Posted By rhodes2010
Importing Contacts into OWA Contacts

Okay. I understand why OWA cannot accept imported data.

Since this is a brand new Exchange server and is void of any
email or contacts is probably why none are visible.
Up until this point my users...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts January 10th 06, 07:55 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 4
Posted By rhodes2010
Importing Contacts into OWA Contacts

Now have started OWA (Outlook Web Access) for the first time.
Want to load my contacts list from my Outlook 2003.

Exported the Contacts onto a network server location as a .pst file.

When in OWA,...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts January 10th 06, 07:48 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 6
Posted By rhodes2010
How do I search for a word within contact file?

I found the ability to secifically search the Notes field.
Clicked the contacts folder, went to tools - find - advanced find.
Went to the Advanced Tab ,
Then at the bottom of the screen is a Field...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts January 10th 06, 07:42 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 1
Posted By rhodes2010
How to import outlook contacts from another drive

First. Any .pst files have to be in a read/write area of the hard drive.
For instance - you cannot open or import a .pst file that is on a CD/DVD
that many recovery services use.

But you do not have...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts January 10th 06, 07:38 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 3
Posted By rhodes2010
How can I combine 2 contact lists into one?

Although I have two separate contact lists, one simply renamed to:
Contacts-Personal , and then the original Contacts.

If you really want them all together - I just tested the ability...