Search: Posts made by: Remove ABCD from Email address to reply
Forum: Outlook - General Queries May 21st 07, 09:56 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Outlook 2007 Error on Exit

I am using Outlook 2007 on XP Pro. When I exit Outlook 2007 I get a message
asking me if I want to save the changes (don't know why I get asked the
question) and when I say yes, I get a message...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries May 16th 07, 09:29 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Blocking Internation Domains is not working

Brian,

Thanks for the info, sometimes the most obvious items slip by me.
--

Neil

"Brian Tillman" wrote in message
Forum: Outlook - General Queries May 15th 07, 09:30 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Blocking Internation Domains is not working

In the junk mail option I have .nl (among others checked for blocking) but
yet I received mail in my junk email folder from .

Why did this email get thru to my junk email...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring May 15th 07, 07:52 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 2
Alarm Set in Calendar View

Thanks for the response. I guess it confirms my suspicions.

--

Neil

"rrupp" wrote in message
Hi. ...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring May 15th 07, 06:00 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 2
Alarm Set in Calendar View

I just switched to Outlook 2007. The "bell" or other symbol for showing an
alarm does not appear in any calendar view. Is there a way to modify the
view to have it included. Right now the only...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts May 9th 07, 02:28 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 6
Change a File As--to many contacts

Thank you for correcting my suggestion.

--

Neil

"Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]" wrote in message
No you can't....
Forum: Outlook - General Queries May 9th 07, 12:01 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 10
Locking Toolbars in Outlook?

I currently use Outlook 2003 and have the toolbar problem. Does this
problem exist in Outlook 2007?

--

Neil

"Remove ABCD from Email address to reply" wrote
in...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts May 8th 07, 03:09 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 6
Change a File As--to many contacts

You could do it by exporting to Excel making the changes by manipulating the
column data and then importing.

--

Neil

"Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]" wrote in message...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts May 6th 07, 01:02 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 4
HELP ME FIND MISSING CONTACT - Outlook 2003

What about a backup. Your administrator of the exchange server surely makes
backups.

--

Neil

"Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]" wrote in message...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries May 4th 07, 06:17 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 10
Locking Toolbars in Outlook?

Thanks for the detailed explanation. I agree the pain is greater than the
gain, I will live with the situation as is.

--

Neil

"Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook]" wrote in...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries May 4th 07, 02:12 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 10
Locking Toolbars in Outlook?

I am interested in implementing this but I do not know how set the
protection property of the commandbar and would appreciate a little more
help. Also, will this keep the various toolbar locations...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries May 4th 07, 02:08 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook,microsoft.public.outlook.configuration,microsoft.public.outlook.General
Replies: 5
Perhaps you could enlighten me....

I am not really helping you but I use to have a 1&1 pop account and would
periodically have the same problem that you described and tech support told
me the same types of explanations. After...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries April 25th 07, 09:33 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 8
Outlook Rules Problem

Brian,

Thanks for the suggestions, I will give them a try

--

Neil

"Brian Tillman" wrote in message
Forum: Outlook - General Queries April 23rd 07, 09:54 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 8
Outlook Rules Problem

Thanks for a complete response.

I do not believe that I can change the rule they way you suggest and
accomplish what I want. Essentially what I want to do is have any email
from someone not in...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries April 23rd 07, 04:04 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 8
Outlook Rules Problem

Brian,

Thanks again for a clear response. I will consider my options, but do you
have any advise on the issue below?

I have a rule which works fine and there is exception which
states do not...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries April 23rd 07, 12:38 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 8
Outlook Rules Problem

Thank you for the response. I am trying to figure out if I have any option
which might reduce this problem. If I were to the level of my junk setting
from high to low would this affect my rules,...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries April 22nd 07, 09:58 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Wanted Contact Relationship Manager for Outlook 2003

Outlook has a Business Contact Manager which has limited capability. A more
comprehensive package is Act! I am sure there are many more if you google
it.

--

Neil

John wrote in message
Forum: Outlook - General Queries April 22nd 07, 09:49 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 8
Outlook Rules Problem

I am running XP Pro with Office 2003 Pro.

I have an Outlook rule which essentially says that if certain words are in
the subject and the sender is not in my address book, mark it as read and
move...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries April 20th 07, 02:26 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Outlook Still Running

Thanks for the tip

--

Neil

"Brian Tillman" wrote in message
Remove ABCD from Email address to reply...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries April 18th 07, 11:10 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Outlook Still Running

I am running XP Pro with Office 2003 Pro and sometimes when I exit out of
Outlook, Outlook.exe and Winword.exe stay as processes still running. Does
anyone else have this problem and what can do...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries April 11th 07, 02:39 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Outlook Toolbars

Brian,

Thanks for the response. You are correct, I do have a toolbar from Adobe
loaded into the Office suite. I guess I will just live with the minor
annoyance.

--

Neil
Forum: Outlook - General Queries April 11th 07, 01:16 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook

I am using Outlook 2003 and I can't keep the toolbars in the locations I put
them. I move the icons for each view of Outlook to where I would like them
but the next time I open up Outlook the...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries March 26th 07, 09:37 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 0
Error Message in Outlook 2003

I randomly get an error message with Outlook 2003 "Could not complete the
operation. One or more parameter values are not valid". I get the error
message randomly when using Outlook and also get...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries September 16th 06, 10:32 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 14
Access to this Newsgroup

How do I get a complete list of the Usenet groups available?

--

Neil

"Brian Tillman" wrote in message
Remove ABCD from...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries September 16th 06, 10:30 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 14
Access to this Newsgroup

Sorry it took me so long to answer but I have been busy.

Refreshing the list did the job. Thanks for the help.