Search: Posts made by: jojo
Forum: Outlook - General Queries November 15th 09, 03:08 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By jojo
Why doesn't my e-mail go when I hit send?

I can send Reply or Forward messages but when I create a new message it will
not send. What am I doing wrong. I'm a senior citizen and new to computers.
If you could give me step by step...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring December 2nd 08, 01:11 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 0
Posted By jojo
can i see who edits an entry in a shared Outlook Calendar?

I want to know if there is a place to see the editor of a calendar entry.
A shared calendar has disappearing entries. I am trying to find out if I
can see the history of that day and time. Can I...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries April 11th 08, 01:36 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By jojo
Project Management

I have numerous projects going on, and need a better way to track them. Is
there any information on how to set this up in outlook or is there something
better out there? Currently using Office 2007
Forum: Outlook Express December 17th 07, 11:04 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 6
Posted By jojo
email

I am having problems too mine says :-
The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'mail.talktalk.net',
Server: 'mail.talktalk.net', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No,
Socket Error:...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts May 18th 07, 02:35 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 1
Posted By jojo
unblock me

I have new e-mauk address. How do I send a request to unblock me?
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts August 15th 06, 09:08 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 1
Posted By jojo
Names in contact lists are not registering as e-mail addresses?

I have placed names, first & last, in my contact folders and when I put them
in an e-mail, they are not sending. The reason I only put their names, is
because there are about 3,000. Outlook at my...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring July 20th 06, 03:37 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
Posted By jojo
How do I calculate 120 days from a given date?

Thanks very much. It worked like a charm!

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

Yes. Open an appointment item, and in the time slot, type 120d,

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Forum: Outlook - Calandaring July 19th 06, 11:34 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
Posted By jojo
How do I calculate 120 days from a given date?

I want to figure out what the date will be, 120 days from March 28, 2006.
Will Outlook Calendar do it for me?
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring July 14th 06, 07:09 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By jojo
can outlook calander display multi users on ONE calander

I am trying to figure out if/how outlook can be modified to display multiple
calanders on ONE calander. My office is trying to go "paperless" and I
cannot figure out how to view multiple calanders...