Search: Posts made by: Gerald
Forum: Outlook - Installation December 6th 09, 08:46 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 1
Posted By Gerald
Outlook 2007 XP SP3 stopped working after Win 7 upgrade

Error: "There is no email program associated to perform the requested action.
Please install an email program or, if one is already installed, create an
association in the Default Programs control...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts September 10th 09, 02:58 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 1
Posted By Gerald
How to change the fonts of contact list when in business card view

I would like to change the fonts of my contact list when in business card
view. I know how to do it for a single card, I want to be able to change all
the contacts at the same time
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts November 19th 07, 04:53 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 1
Posted By Gerald
Outlook 2003 Data File Management .pst file deleted by Outlook

Using Outlook 2003 (11.8118.8132) SP2

I clicked on File Data File Management Open Folder Browse for .pst,
click on file and it disappears. Anyone had this problem and do you know
where the...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts October 26th 06, 03:45 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 1
Posted By Gerald
outlook

I am getting an error message (missing LDAP directory server (81)), whenever
I start outlook, or whenever i create an new message and want to select
recipients. In fact if I look at the directory...
Forum: Outlook - Installation October 9th 06, 02:12 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 1
Posted By Gerald
Outlook automatic backup

Is there a way to have outlook 2003 do an automatic backup to another file
(other than the .pst) as well?
Possibly a script or a backup application that will run with Outlook and
make copies to...
Forum: Outlook - Installation July 1st 06, 07:29 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 1
Posted By Gerald
Outlook Rules

I would like to setup rules for forwarding of mail in Outlook2003 but do not
want the rules to be visible in the rules and alerts box. The reason being is
that i have users who continually fiddle...