Search: Posts made by: x@y
Forum: Outlook Express October 11th 07, 06:53 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 13
Posted By x@y
Indent Line in OE 6:

"Ken" wrote in message

See Attached screen display.

Hello Ken,

Your screen display also helped me to accomplish MR. Bruce Hagen's
instructions.

My best Thanks to...
Forum: Outlook Express October 11th 07, 06:42 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 13
Posted By x@y
Indent Line in OE 6:

Hello Bruce,

Thank You for your reply to my enquiry.

I want to practise Ron's suggestion and also Your's,
as per Your instructions I have clicked Reply Group / View then
Forum: Outlook Express October 10th 07, 05:33 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 13
Posted By x@y
Indent Line in OE 6:

"Bruce Hagen" wrote in message
..
HTML used for explanatory purposes.

Did you want to remove the indent line? Click Reply or...
Forum: Outlook Express October 10th 07, 05:30 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 13
Posted By x@y
Indent Line in OE 6:

"Ron Sommer" wrote in message

You can put the cursor in the quoted text area, Format, Decrease Indent.

Hello Ron,

It works! tried a couple of times to practise, and...
Forum: Outlook Express October 9th 07, 01:25 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 13
Posted By x@y
Indent Line in OE 6:

"Ron Sommer" wrote in message
The original message when you reply to HTML emails is indented and has the
solid line.
Forum: Outlook Express October 9th 07, 06:53 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 13
Posted By x@y
Indent Line in OE 6:

Hello Friends,

We use OE,6 with IE,6 on Windows XP Pro.

When we send E-mails we have a solid indent line on the left side
of the page, in OE,6 we have changed the Indent from solid Line "I"
to...
Forum: Outlook Express November 23rd 06, 02:15 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 15
Posted By x@y
Is it possible to save (HTML) to Desktop?

Hello Polestarsoft,

Thank You very much for Your URL'
I have visited the Website,and all I can tell
the "HtmlSnap ActiveX Control" Is a Professional
working Tool.

I am a Home Computer User, and if...
Forum: Outlook Express October 12th 06, 03:15 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 0
Posted By x@y
For Teens and Parents:

EVERYONE NEEDS TO READ ALL OF THIS and HAVE YOUR CHILDREN READ IT TOO!

After tossing her books on the sofa, she decided to grab a snack and get
on-line.
She logged on under her screen name...
Forum: Outlook Express October 10th 06, 05:12 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 15
Posted By x@y
Is it possible to save (HTML) to Desktop?

"Robert Aldwinckle" wrote in message
"x@y" wrote in message
Forum: Outlook Express October 10th 06, 06:53 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 15
Posted By x@y
Is it possible to save (HTML) to Desktop?

"Robert Aldwinckle" wrote in message

"x@y" wrote in message

"Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE/WM"...
Forum: Outlook Express October 8th 06, 05:59 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 15
Posted By x@y
Is it possible to save (HTML) to Desktop?

Hello Mary,

What is Your suggestion?

x@y
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mary Taylor" wrote in message
Forum: Outlook Express October 8th 06, 05:55 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 15
Posted By x@y
Is it possible to save (HTML) to Desktop?

"Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE/WM" wrote in message

"x@y" wrote in message
Hello Jim,

I have...
Forum: Outlook Express October 8th 06, 05:45 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 15
Posted By x@y
Is it possible to save (HTML) to Desktop?

Hello Jim,

I have managed to save the EML file on the desktop, and ready
to be posted as an attachment.
I have used this workaround awhile ego, and today it came back
to my mind.

Here it is how I...
Forum: Outlook Express October 7th 06, 06:54 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 15
Posted By x@y
Is it possible to save (HTML) to Desktop?

Hello Jim,

I have read & followed the advice on the link You gave me:
(http://www.insideoe.com/)

I have uninstalled (KB 911567) as advised, and then tried to
save the email as (*.eml) extension on...
Forum: Outlook Express October 6th 06, 05:58 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 15
Posted By x@y
Is it possible to save (HTML) to Desktop?

Hello Jim,

Thank You very much for Your advice on this thread.
I have printed Your instructions and will try soon,
and will post back the results.

You have asked:
"If you wish to save it with the...
Forum: Outlook Express October 5th 06, 07:33 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 15
Posted By x@y
Is it possible to save (HTML) to Desktop?

Hello Everyone,

I am using Windows XP Pro. with OE. 6.0,

I would like to save one (HTML) from my OE. Inbox
to my Desktop to use later as an Attachment on a NG. Account.

The reason for this is to...
Forum: Outlook Express July 30th 06, 05:04 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 23
Posted By x@y
World's funniest Joke:+ "Top jokes in different countries"

wrote in message You might like this site:
http://vip.internetjokeawards.com

x@y a écrit :

Hello ajmallett,

I have bookmarked (http://vip.internetjokeawards.com),
I will read...
Forum: Outlook Express July 19th 06, 04:31 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 10
Posted By x@y
suggestion

"freeway29" wrote in message
Hey wouldnt it be nice if they added a feature in outlook express 6 to alert
you of new emails hmm that would be...
Forum: Outlook Express July 6th 06, 05:23 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 23
Posted By x@y
World's funniest Joke:+ "Top jokes in different countries"

"Steve Cochran" wrote in message
..
Well, we don't want to turn this into a joke NG (even though some thing OE
is a joke G), but I wasn't complaining.

Forum: Outlook Express July 6th 06, 05:07 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 23
Posted By x@y
World's funniest Joke:+ "Top jokes in different countries"

Hello PA,

I am a Microsoft Product User, what is wrong exchanging
a word with a friendly Person on this MSnews Server?

Why pick on my Post? I did not see you commenting on the
following...
Forum: Outlook Express July 5th 06, 04:53 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 23
Posted By x@y
World's funniest Joke:+ "Top jokes in different countries"

"Laura ( '_' )" wrote in message

ooooh thankyou x@y, but what is 24h/hdesk. NG???

Hello Laura,

Sorry, I thought I have read Your name in the NG
called...
Forum: Outlook Express July 4th 06, 06:24 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 23
Posted By x@y
World's funniest Joke:+ "Top jokes in different countries"

Hello Laura,

We have something in common, we both enjoy some
Humor, just realized this is not the appropriate NG.,
to post jokes. When I receive more Jokes,
I will post them for You, on 24h/hdesk....
Forum: Outlook Express July 4th 06, 05:50 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 23
Posted By x@y
World's funniest Joke:+ "Top jokes in different countries"

Hello Steve,

After I read the feedback to my Joke's Post, I realized
that this not the ideal NG to post Humor, and I should
have asked before posting.
Sorry Group,

Thanks for Your reply, ...
Forum: Outlook Express July 3rd 06, 06:35 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 23
Posted By x@y
World's funniest Joke:+ "Top jokes in different countries"

Hello Bruce,

This very helpful Newsgroup, I thought some readers
may enjoy some clean humor. I share some of the Jokes
I receive as email with another couple of NG's.

I think that reading a few...
Forum: Outlook Express July 3rd 06, 05:22 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 23
Posted By x@y
World's funniest Joke:+ "Top jokes in different countries"

World's funniest joke

The world's funniest joke is a term used by Richard Wiseman of the University of
Hertfordshire in 2002 to...