Search: Posts made by: Larry E. Brenton
Forum: Outlook - General Queries May 16th 06, 01:29 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 6
Posted By Larry E. Brenton
Hotmail & MSN E-mail Accounts

I found nothing at these support locations that allowed my Outlook to
access the e-mail accounts. I even tried to set up accounts as POP3,
even though they have always been HTTP accounts in the...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries May 15th 06, 12:51 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 6
Posted By Larry E. Brenton
Hotmail & MSN E-mail Accounts

Both accounts return an error code of 0x800ccc32.
Both accounts are the original "Free Accounts".

On Sun, 14 May 2006 15:04:52 -0700, "Milly Staples [MVP -...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries May 14th 06, 10:39 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 6
Posted By Larry E. Brenton
Hotmail & MSN E-mail Accounts

I have e-mail accounts at both MSN.com and Hotmail.com that I can no
longer access using Outlook 2002 sp3 on a XPsp2 operating system. This
problem started many months ago and I'm finally feed up and...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 7th 06, 11:45 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 0
Posted By Larry E. Brenton
Outlook/ Outlook Express Conflict with Nortons

On Thu, 5 Jan 2006 03:59:03 -0800, "groovegoddess"
wrote:

I use Norton internet security. In order to receive email from my POP3 server
in Outlook...