Forum: Outlook - General Queries July 2nd 07, 04:06 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Outlook 2003 search challenges.

Hello,

When using the find feature in outlook 2003 it will find the email(s)
according to the criteria (like from). However in the preview pane it
says "cannot preview the message" and when opening...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries August 2nd 06, 10:15 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Exporting email from Outlook to Excel 2003

This link doesnt seem to work can you repost?

Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] wrote:
See http://www.outlookcode.com/d/customexport.htm for code samples to help you get started with this.

--
Sue...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries July 17th 06, 09:54 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Exporting email from Outlook to Excel 2003

I have a task of creating a monthly report which shows the following
data from an outlook I need to create a column for:

a.) The senders address
b.) Date & time email was received
c.) Message body...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries July 14th 06, 05:01 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Printing email from Outlook

The account name is correct. any other ideas?

justamailman wrote:
try Outlook toolsemail accountstick view or change click nexthighlite
the right account, clic changeyour name should be...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries July 13th 06, 07:29 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Printing email from Outlook

Hello,

I'm using Outlook 2003 on Windows XP SP2. When I print an email my
name is across the top in bold and is spelled wrong. I can't find the
settings to changes this. I have checked the "your...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries June 23rd 06, 06:55 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Send to mail recipient feature not working correctly.

He can send and receive messages just fine as long as its not using the
"send to" feature.

Mary wrote:
I'd guess there is something wrong with his account setup.

"...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries June 23rd 06, 06:54 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Send to mail recipient feature not working correctly.

The compose window remains on the screen. Literally *nothing* happens

Brian Tillman wrote:
wrote:

When a user right clicks a file...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries June 23rd 06, 04:22 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Send to mail recipient feature not working correctly.

When a user right clicks a file and chooses send to mail recipient a
new mail message window opens. He can type in the message and you can
see the file attached, but when he hits the send button...