Search: Posts made by: Lexisch
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts April 2nd 09, 07:36 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 6
Posted By Lexisch
Public Favorite not showing under other contacts

It's 2007. The whole computer has been rebooted and it's not showing up.

"Diane Poremsky [MVP]" wrote:

Is this Outlook 2007 or 2003?

You may need to open outlook using the /resetnavpane...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts April 2nd 09, 06:17 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 6
Posted By Lexisch
Public Favorite not showing under other contacts

Yes it does.

"Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

"Lexisch" wrote in message

I've added...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts April 2nd 09, 05:52 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 6
Posted By Lexisch
Public Favorite not showing under other contacts

I've added a public folder contact list as a favorite. But it is not
appearing under contacts in the "other contacts".
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring August 29th 08, 04:04 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 9
Posted By Lexisch
Public Calendar Problems

Yes we have 4 servers. two older and two newer.

"Diane Poremsky [MVP]" wrote:

It has to be something like a corrupt view. Does your site use multiple
exchange servers? I'm wondering if one...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring August 28th 08, 10:48 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 9
Posted By Lexisch
Public Calendar Problems

Diane

It seems to be about a 50/50 mix on this problem with public calendars.
Some of my older favorites work every time. But once it happens on a PF
calendar, it happens from that point on. ...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring August 28th 08, 08:50 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 9
Posted By Lexisch
Public Calendar Problems

Diane
I didn't get any response after my stating that yes it's in my favorites.
Don't know if you got it.

Lexi

"Diane Poremsky [MVP]" wrote:

is it in your public folder favorites?
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring August 25th 08, 11:12 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By Lexisch
Exporting Public Folder Calendars

I need to export from one of our public folder Calendars. We're running
Exchange 2003.

I know how to export my personal calendar, but don't see it for the public
ones.
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring August 25th 08, 04:30 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 9
Posted By Lexisch
Public Calendar Problems

Yes it is.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
Outlook & Exchange...

Diane

That didn't do it. I have mycalendar up. I click on the one in the public
folder, and it comes up, but it's "out of sync" The graphics for the
calendar start about a 1/2" above the...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring August 25th 08, 03:40 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 9
Posted By Lexisch
Public Calendar Problems

I'm having a problem with public folder calendars in Outlook 2007. A
majority of the time, when I click on a particular calendar, it will cause
Outlook to pop an error and close. It doesn't seem...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts April 6th 07, 09:28 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 7
Posted By Lexisch
2007 & Public Folders

Any new suggestions/ideas?

Thanks

"Lexisch" wrote:

When I right click on the shortcut under favorite folders as you suggest, I
get Open, open in new window, send link to this folder, move "",...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts April 3rd 07, 07:44 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 7
Posted By Lexisch
2007 & Public Folders

When I right click on the shortcut under favorite folders as you suggest, I
get Open, open in new window, send link to this folder, move "", copy "",
delete "", rename "", new folder, mark all as...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts April 3rd 07, 07:22 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 7
Posted By Lexisch
2007 & Public Folders

I did the "add to favorites" which normally adds the contact list in the
"other contacts" folder. On this particular one it's not showing up there,
nor is it under favorite folders at the top of...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts April 3rd 07, 05:14 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 7
Posted By Lexisch
2007 & Public Folders

The options that 2007 gives me a
Open, Open in a New Window, Send link to this folder, Move, Copy, Delete,
Rename, New Folder, Add to Favorites..., Mark all as Read, Change Sharing
Permissions...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts April 3rd 07, 03:38 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 7
Posted By Lexisch
2007 & Public Folders

We're using office 2007 Enterprise. Our exchange server is 2003 sp2. One of
my users went into the public folders and right clicked on a group contact
list and chose "add to favorites"

When...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring June 21st 06, 06:38 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 0
Posted By Lexisch
People not seeing others appointments

I have a public folder calendar created, with two departments being able to
access it. Both departments were made publishing editors. I've now changed
them to owner.

The problem is that some...