Search: Posts made by: Rob
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring March 22nd 10, 10:50 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By Rob
Re-Opening Shared Calendars Automatically

Hello,

I was wondering how I can get a certain set of Shared Calendars to re-open
automatically whenever I view my calendar.

To explain what I am experiencing... Every morning when I login to...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring January 30th 10, 12:13 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By Rob
Opening calendar (month view), I want today's date on top row

I open and use calendar in the month view. if todays date is in the last week
of the month, then it is in the bottom row. That means I see all of my
appointments, etc. from the last month rather...
Forum: Outlook - Installation January 27th 10, 07:05 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 3
Posted By Rob
Outlook 2003 and Office 2007

I Repaired outlook 2003. Now onwards the "Please wait while windows
configures Office 2007" message not appears in Outlook 2003 when a mail
arrives.

Rob

"DL" wrote:

Not withstanding your Q,...
Forum: Outlook - Installation January 25th 10, 08:01 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 3
Posted By Rob
Outlook 2003 and Office 2007

I was using Outlook 2003 configured with Exchange 2003 in the company.
Recenty I installed MS Office word,Excel & Power point 2007 in the same pc.

Now when a mail arrives to Outlook 2003, a message...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring December 15th 09, 05:43 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By Rob
Calendar in Public Folders

Using calendars in public folders, how can I limit the months views can see
or limit their ability to set appointments based on dates (I do not want
anyone making reservations past next month)
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring November 25th 09, 07:14 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 10
Posted By Rob
Disapearing Ocurrences for Recurring meetings

I'm not finding that SP2 for Outlook 2007 has made any difference. My
meetings keep dissappearing from my calendar, despite applying SP2. The odd
thing is, I can create a new instance of the...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring October 26th 09, 09:34 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 8
Posted By Rob
Can't get rid of a reminder notice in Outlook

This started last Thrusday and has driven me nuts all weekend. Thanks John
for the post, the fix worked great.

"BAM" wrote:

This has been a nuisance for months. The remedy worked perfect. I'm...
Forum: Outlook and VBA September 16th 09, 08:31 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 1
Posted By Rob
vba instantiated internetExplorer.application differs from user la

I am trying to use VBA code to print an intranet page that uses .aspx, and I
cannot get past the security failures. Here are the pertinent lines of code:

Call objTest.navigate(strAspWebPage,...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts September 16th 09, 04:29 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 9
Posted By Rob
copy and then retrieve contact list

I did this and it worked GREAT, except I now have 2 sets of Personal Folders
in my file list. One set has all the copied information, the other is empty.
Can these empty ones simply be deleted?...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring September 16th 09, 03:26 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 5
Posted By Rob
Auto reply from resources

Ben

Please Ignore my last 2 responses I have just looked at your link re the
resource function and noticed the Correct Way to achieve this "In order for
this to work, resources must be invited as...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring September 16th 09, 03:16 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 5
Posted By Rob
Auto reply from resources

Ben

Just to confirm I am doing this correct. I have gone to my Calendar and
then invited the resource to meet me as opposed to going to the resource ad
then inviting me.

Also

I have given the...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring September 16th 09, 03:13 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 5
Posted By Rob
Auto reply from resources

Ben

Yes I did give myself and other users permissions to the resource.

Thanks

"Ben M. Schorr, MVP" wrote:

Did you give yourself (and other users) permissions to the resource
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring September 15th 09, 09:50 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 5
Posted By Rob
Auto reply from resources

Hi all.

I am having trouble setting this up.

I have:-
Created 3 new users as resources using the exchange 2003.
Installed the auto accept agent.
Ticked the auto accept box and the decline box in...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring August 6th 09, 04:35 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 0
Posted By Rob
Resource Tracking Not Being reflected

We are using Outlook 2007. When we schedule a meeting and include a
room/resource, we are not seeing the "accept"/"Declined" in the tracking.
THe Tracking assistant always indicates "No Response"...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring July 21st 09, 11:18 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 0
Posted By Rob
Rooms Declining all Reoccuring meetings

In Exchange/Outlook 2007, when a room/resource is invited to a reoccuring
meeting, the room will decline ALL occurences if one of the occurences causes
a conflict (room busy).

Is there an option...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring June 2nd 09, 01:28 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By Rob
Outlook Calendar Synchronization

How can I get passed the 'Failure to upload calendar' when I try to 'publish'
my calendar?
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms April 17th 09, 10:24 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 1
Posted By Rob
Button for Company

Is it possible to have a button that fires off a form that I created that the
entire company could see?

We have some desktops and some thing clients. We also have different client
versions of...
Forum: Outlook Express April 10th 09, 12:29 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 8
Posted By Rob
Outlook Express

I attached a photo to one email but Outlook Express is sending DOZENS of
emails to the recipient. 30 at a time every 15 minutes.

What caused this & how do I stop it?

It is a business email & I do...
Forum: Outlook Express April 10th 09, 12:29 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 0
Posted By Rob
Outlook Express

I attached a photo to one email but Outlook Express is sending DOZENS of
emails to the recipient. 30 at a time every 15 minutes.

What caused this & how do I stop it?

It is a business email & I do...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring March 17th 09, 11:31 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By Rob
Phantom Calendar in PST Files

Hello, I am using O2K3 on an MS Exchange Server and I was wondering if there
would be some reason for a Calendar to just suddenly show up in my PST files
and then that Calendar become my default...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts March 9th 09, 05:35 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 1
Posted By Rob
Mark message for Follow up duplicated in To-Do Bar

When I mark a message with a follow up flag in Outlook 2007 SP1 MSO, and
then move the item into a folder (this is using an IMAP connection to an
external mail provider), I end up getting x number...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring January 28th 09, 04:37 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 2
Posted By Rob
3 ay View in Calendar

Sorry about that.. I have O2003. And Yes I can select the three days that I
want to display and have them showing... I was not aware of the ability.
THNAK YOU ery much for mentioning...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring January 28th 09, 12:36 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 2
Posted By Rob
3 ay View in Calendar

Is it possible by any means to make the calendar view to show just three
days... Today, Tomorrow, and the day after that? Maybe by VBA/Macros or
something?

I don't want to see the full week...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring January 6th 09, 06:52 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 5
Posted By Rob
Outlook 2007: appointments disappear after synchronizing with

Hi Diane, yes I am using Blackberry (BIS) but I am only syncing one a week.
And the appointments disappear right after the moment my laptop-client is
syncing automatticly with the Exchange server...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring January 6th 09, 03:16 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 5
Posted By Rob
Outlook 2007: appointments disappear after synchronizing with

Hi Amy,

I do not think this will work, because the normal appointments are
disappearing, not the ones that came in via email.

Or do I not unstandstand you?

"AmyBC" wrote:

Hi Rob,