Search: Posts made by: Ron Boetger
Forum: Outlook - General Queries August 26th 08, 03:48 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By Ron Boetger
Auto Send/Recieve Time

These are POP Accounts.

On Tue, 26 Aug 2008 10:26:04 -0400, "Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook]"
wrote:

"Ron Boetger" wrote in message...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries August 26th 08, 02:58 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By Ron Boetger
Auto Send/Recieve Time

I saw a post in this fourm that said you should not setup Outlook to
Auto Send/Recevie less that 5 minutes.

I have a client that insistes that all his employees have their
Outlook setup to...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries August 1st 08, 06:37 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 17
Posted By Ron Boetger
Outlook auto send/receive

Yes I wiped out the user and recreated it from scratch - Still no
good.

Thanks

On Fri, 1 Aug 2008 10:33:57 -0400, "Brian Tillman"
wrote:

Ron Boetger ...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries July 31st 08, 11:08 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 17
Posted By Ron Boetger
Outlook auto send/receive

Well I deleted the SRS file. That did not work. Then I deleted the
user account and deleted the new SRS file and that still did not work

Any Ideas?

Thanks

On Thu, 31 Jul 2008 14:33:45 -0400,...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries July 31st 08, 05:51 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 17
Posted By Ron Boetger
Outlook auto send/receive

I am having the same problem with Outlook 2007. What is the SRS File
and where is it?

Many Thanks

Ron

On Tue, 29 Jul 2008 17:04:03 -0400, "Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]"
wrote:
Forum: Outlook - General Queries July 25th 08, 09:44 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 5
Posted By Ron Boetger
Outlook 2007 keeps crashing on exit

Yes I have a Blackberry. Not sure about the Add In's. This started
after one of the MS updated a few months ago.

Is there a way to clean up or run maintenance on the PST file?

On Wed, 23 Jul...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries July 23rd 08, 10:10 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 5
Posted By Ron Boetger
Outlook 2007 keeps crashing on exit

Everytime I close Outlook 2007 it crashes and then wants to restart.
If I cancel the restart Outlook then has to rebuild the data file.

Any Ideas how to fix this?
Forum: Outlook - General Queries July 18th 08, 02:36 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By Ron Boetger
Outlook Save My Settings for OUtlook 2007

I have to blow away my laptop and reload Windows. Is there a similar
program for Outlook 2007 like the Save my System Settings for Outlook
2003?

Thanks
Forum: Outlook - General Queries March 12th 08, 01:31 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 6
Posted By Ron Boetger
Move .PST File to server

Well I installed it on my machine that has Outlook 2007 and I can't
find the Backup button nor does it come up at exiting Outlook like it
did on my Outlook 2003
What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

On...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries March 11th 08, 02:17 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 6
Posted By Ron Boetger
Move .PST File to server

Is there a similar program for Outlook 2007?

Many Thanks

On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 12:19:20 +0100, "Oliver Vukovics [Public
Shareware]" wrote:

Hi Ron,
Forum: Outlook - General Queries March 9th 08, 03:05 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 6
Posted By Ron Boetger
Move .PST File to server

I was trying an expiriment- I wanted to see if I could move my PST
File to my server so that it is backed up on the tape drive.

I copied my PST to a folder on the server then I changed the...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 8th 08, 12:37 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 8
Posted By Ron Boetger
Outlook 2003 HTML

Teh box was not checked

Options, Preferences, Email Options, 5th box down

Still not receiveing in HTML

Any Other Ideas?

Thanks
Forum: Outlook - General Queries December 31st 07, 07:23 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 8
Posted By Ron Boetger
Outlook 2003 HTML

That being said - where is it set in Outlook 2007?

Thanks

Ron

On Sun, 30 Dec 2007 15:55:46 -0800, "Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]"
What@ever wrote:

Thanks John, I have been using 2007 so long...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries December 30th 07, 05:43 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 8
Posted By Ron Boetger
Outlook 2003 HTML

On Sun, 30 Dec 2007 00:51:15 -0800, "Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]"
What@ever wrote:

1. Do you have Outlook set to read all email in plain text?
What I thought was the setup for receiving HTML...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries December 30th 07, 08:36 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 8
Posted By Ron Boetger
Outlook 2003 HTML

We are using Outlook 2003. All messages are received in plain text.
How do we change Outlook to receive messages in HTML format?

Thanks
Forum: Outlook Express November 27th 07, 05:33 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 13
Posted By Ron Boetger
Moving Outlook Express email to another computer

I have a laptop that I am retiring. I want to move my Outlook Express
identities and emails to a new laptop which is running Vista Business.

Can someone tell me how to do this and where are the...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries September 19th 07, 08:33 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By Ron Boetger
Can't see Graphics

Yes. and all of the other users can see the graphics within the
emails.

On Mon, 10 Sep 2007 07:50:32 -1000, "Ben M. Schorr, MVP"
wrote:

Are you embedding the graphic in...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries September 10th 07, 02:21 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By Ron Boetger
Can't see Graphics

We have an exchange server. One user cannot see MOST graphics within
the body of the email. You see a little red "X". Note: some graphics
come through. When I send her an email my logo does not...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries August 28th 07, 04:17 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By Ron Boetger
Can't move mail from JUNK folder to Inbox with Outlook Web Access

PS

When we try to move the email from the Junk Folder to the Inbox we get
"Access Denied"

On Tue, 28 Aug 2007 10:12:51 -0400, Ron Boetger
wrote:

For some reason when we are...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries August 28th 07, 03:12 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By Ron Boetger
Can't move mail from JUNK folder to Inbox with Outlook Web Access

For some reason when we are using the Outlook Web Access we can't move
good emails from the junk folder to our Inbox. We use to be able to
do this.

Any Ideas how to fix this?

Thanks
Forum: Outlook - General Queries August 3rd 07, 06:06 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By Ron Boetger
Outlook message bodies Blank

When I open my email in outlook the body is empty. I seem to remember
somethig about my AVG doing something.

Any Ideas how to fix this?

Thanks
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts July 26th 07, 03:17 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 1
Posted By Ron Boetger
Outlook 2007 Lost contacts

I started my Outlook 2007 and I started receiving emails. I went into
the contact list and they were all gone. I had this message in the
contacts

Cannot Display Folder

The folder Outlook.PST...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries June 15th 07, 10:44 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 7
Posted By Ron Boetger
Outlook 2007 stopped working

I had a similar problem BUT my Outlook 2007 hung up at the splash
screen. I spent the whole day with ms support and still could not get
Outlook to start!

On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 15:21:17 +0200,...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries June 15th 07, 01:16 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 12
Posted By Ron Boetger
Outlook 2007 will not start

No this not the problem - the program starts and hangs up at the
Outlook splash screen. Will not go any further than that.

On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 08:43:01 -0700, K....
Forum: Outlook - General Queries June 13th 07, 05:50 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 12
Posted By Ron Boetger
Outlook 2007 will not start

Early this morning I booted my laptop and went to read my email. All
was well. I shutdown Outlook and then the computer. I came back to
my office at 11:00am and now Outlook will not start. It...