Search: Posts made by: Bod
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms April 23rd 10, 05:46 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 1
Posted By Bod
Meeting Form print style

Hi! I have created a meeting (appointment) form - just saved an appointment
form as .oft and added a table to the notes field for an agenda.
I want it to be available to all users - I can save it to...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring February 15th 10, 09:57 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 14
Posted By Bod
Inviting additional attendees

Hi! I am now using 2007.
When I add an attendee, it gives me the option to send or discard changes.
If I bite the bullet and send, it does now seem to consistently give me the
option to send to all...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring January 12th 10, 10:29 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 2
Posted By Bod
Change meeting don't send update

I want to change a meeting (in this case change the time by half an hour).
I don't want to send an update to the attendee/s.
The only options I get are "Save changes and send update" or "Don't...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring July 29th 09, 03:24 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 0
Posted By Bod
How can I see a 12 month calendar in Outlook 2003?

I think I understand, but I have a load of other people's and resources'
calendars below the months part of the navigation pane, so I can only get 3
months down by how ever many across.
Is there a...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring July 24th 09, 12:22 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 14
Posted By Bod
Inviting additional attendees

2003 and 2003. We'll be changing Office to 2007 by the end of the year.

"Diane Poremsky [MVP]" wrote:

What version of Exchange and Outlook?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
Outlook...
Replies: 14
Posted By Bod
Inviting additional attendees

I also have the problem - I am unsure when the dialogue will ask me to update
and when not. Is there a way to force the question when:
1. I've added 1 attendee, and I want it to send to them alone....
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring November 6th 08, 12:08 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By Bod
how can I block others from seeing my appointment detail

Are there any known bugs - can I trust this Private setting? I know there
was a bug in OL2000.
I'd heard that in the scheduling tab people might see the content of Private
appts.
Also, if someone...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring November 5th 08, 11:53 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
Posted By Bod
How do I hide an appointment in a shared calendar?

My idea is to create a new calendar and share that one. then periodically
copy all non-private appts to that calendar.
Ideally, though, I'd like to change all the private appts so that there is
no...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring November 5th 08, 11:50 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 2
Posted By Bod
Calendar Permissions and Private Appointments using Outlook 20

If the boss only makes them delegates of the calendar, is there anything they
can send on behalf? I thought that a delegate can only send on behalf if
they have access to the inbox, so if it's...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries May 21st 08, 12:10 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 17
Posted By Bod
Outlook.PST File Size Mismatch

No? Why's that?
I've realised what I needed to do was inside Outlook, folder properties
Advanced: Compact.
Thanks.
Forum: Outlook - General Queries May 20th 08, 02:30 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 17
Posted By Bod
Outlook.PST File Size Mismatch

I have a pst file with 2 folders of contacts. Other folders too, but they're
empty.
Inside Outlook, the whole folder & subfolders comes to 528 KB, but inWindows
Explorer (WE) it says it's 21 MB! ...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring April 23rd 08, 12:15 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 2
Posted By Bod
PST -v- CSV

I want to synch calendars in separate locations - is there any loss of
information if I use a csv instead of a pst file?
This applies to Calendars, but I'm also interested to know about Mail,...
Forum: Outlook and VBA June 22nd 06, 01:11 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 2
Posted By Bod
Are there codes to show Outlook data in other applications?

Great! Thanks very much.

"Michael Bauer" wrote:

Am Sun, 18 Jun 2006 20:26:02 -0700 schrieb Bod:

You could search on www.outlookcode.com or www.slipstick.com for whatever
you´re looking...
Forum: Outlook and VBA June 19th 06, 04:26 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 2
Posted By Bod
Are there codes to show Outlook data in other applications?

In Outlook Today, it references some data from Outlook.
Is it possible to use do so into Excel, webpages, etc?
If so, how do I refer to these codes, and what codes are available?
e.g....