Search: Posts made by: JOE
Forum: Outlook and VBA April 8th 10, 01:26 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 4
Posted By JOE
Save attachment if email is from joe

I set up a rule to run a script and got a message that it is a client-only
rul and will process only when outlook is running. I used your code and put
it in a module i added in the vba ide under...
Forum: Outlook and VBA April 8th 10, 01:01 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 4
Posted By JOE
Save attachment if email is from joe

Should i set up a specific email and on a application server so that the
account is always logged in and not dependant on someone? How do i deal with
something like that? My comp IT dept isnt...
Forum: Outlook and VBA April 7th 10, 08:03 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 4
Posted By JOE
Save attachment if email is from joe

I need to save an attachment to a specific network drive/folder if an email
comes from a specific person. I know som excel vba but nothing in access,
can u guys help me out?

Thanks!~
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring March 25th 10, 09:06 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By JOE
Outlook and Mobileme

When using mobileme and outlook, outlook insists on keeping their default
calender, so I have 2 calenders listed in outlook calander. How do I delete
the default outlook calender, or merge them so...
Forum: Outlook - Installation March 19th 10, 09:56 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 1
Posted By JOE
Outlook 2007

I purchased MS Office Home & Student 2007, but I do not find Outlook 2007 in
the disc? How do I get Office 2007?

thanks.
Forum: Outlook - Installation March 19th 10, 09:23 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 2
Posted By JOE
Outlook

I purchased MS Office Home & Student 2007, but it doesn't have Outlook. How
do I get access to Outlook? Do I have to purchase it?
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring March 8th 10, 08:44 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 7
Posted By JOE
New Event Appears on Calendar

Here is an update. Still no Resolution but have narrowed it down.

Appears to be an issue only with iPhone users and iphone users who have
Delagates assigned to thier outlook.

If a users has an...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring March 8th 10, 06:03 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 7
Posted By JOE
New Event Appears on Calendar

We are experiencing exact same issue.

Manager calendar is managed through assistant. Manager has an Iphone.
Randam "New Events" are showing on the managers calendar. Assistant has
Outlook...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts January 22nd 10, 10:27 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 1
Posted By JOE
showing contacts as address book in

I have Office 2007, and I just installed it on a new Win 7 computer.
everything else seems fine, but when I try to send an e-mail message, and
click the to button, which should display my...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts November 18th 09, 03:42 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 3
Posted By JOE
Recovering backed-up PST files

Hello, Recently my hard drive crashed. I back-up my PC with Carbonite. I
was using Outlook 2003 for my email, contacts and calendar. I installed a
new hard drive in my PC and uploaded my...
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms October 21st 09, 06:44 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 2
Posted By JOE
Making field editable in custom form

Sue,
Thanks for the info. Right on target as always. Appreciate the help.
Joe

"Sue Mosher [MVP]" wrote:

In Outlook 2007, the Contacts box for linking items to contacts does not
appear by...
Forum: Outlook - Installation October 15th 09, 05:32 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 4
Posted By JOE
Outlook 2007 locks/freezes

Hi, was it something I said? lol I did read about re-installing in some of
the FAQ's I waded through.

I have tried the Office Diagnostics and found no issues to correct. Will
give the...
Forum: Outlook - Installation October 13th 09, 05:18 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 4
Posted By JOE
Outlook 2007 locks/freezes

Hi All,

On a Dell XPS desktop running XP SP3 and MS office Enterprise 2007, MS
Outlook suddenly locks up. While in the process of writing the body of an
e-mail message (with 2 small Excel...
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms October 7th 09, 08:17 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 2
Posted By JOE
Making field editable in custom form

In Outlook 2003 we were using the field 'contacts' to save some important
data. When we upgraded to Outlook 2007, that field is no longer editable.
I've created a custom contact form that...
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms September 18th 09, 12:51 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 2
Posted By JOE
Sending Error Message

I would like to add that I have this problem, and yet, I am receiving it even
though:
1. My emails do get sent
2. They are moved successfully from Outbox to Sent Items
3. My Outbox is empty when I...
Forum: Outlook - Installation September 9th 09, 03:15 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 1
Posted By JOE
2007 Email Attachments

When sending an email or when replying to an email I hit the attach file
button and it flashes but will not go to a brouse mode to allow me to attach
a file. I can drag a file from a folder and...
Forum: Outlook - Installation August 17th 09, 05:41 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 2
Posted By JOE
Cannot search Outlook 2007 by most recent emails

I'm using the "instant Search" field in Outlook 2007 and I cannot find a way
to search the criteria From newest To old emails . All the time, all my
emails are arranged by date and I see the newest...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries August 16th 09, 01:35 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By JOE
Calendar

Outlook will not let me drag my appointments to a new time or date. Why?
Forum: Outlook - Installation July 23rd 09, 04:29 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 2
Posted By JOE
Enter Network Password

Enter network Password keeps coming up
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring July 22nd 09, 05:58 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 5
Posted By JOE
Problem sharing calendar

Hi Diane,
I hope my reply isn't too far back in the list for you to see. I've
tried the cleanview switch but that had no effect. Do you have any other
suggestions? I've noticed several...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring June 26th 09, 03:53 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 5
Posted By JOE
Problem sharing calendar

Hi Diane,
Thanks for your reply. Sometime she gets a message saying "cannot
expand the folder". Other times she gets a message that says something else
that I can't recall, unfortunately. ...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring June 24th 09, 05:13 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 5
Posted By JOE
Problem sharing calendar

I have a user who shares two Outlook calendars she's created (not her main
calendar) with her group. It's been working fine for her and her people for
a long time and contiues to for all except...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring June 5th 09, 05:47 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By JOE
How can I cc someone to a mtng rquest but not actually invite thm

How can I cc: someone on a meeting invitatation without actually inviting them?
Forum: Outlook - Installation May 22nd 09, 04:11 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 2
Posted By JOE
Outlook 2007 stopped working after installing SP2

Hm... I will try it now. The only one plugin I have is AVG antivirus.

"DL" wrote:

Works fine here, perhaps you have a third party plug in which is causing
your problems.
Its not MS...
Forum: Outlook - Installation May 22nd 09, 02:30 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 2
Posted By JOE
Outlook 2007 stopped working after installing SP2

It restarts every 5 minutes with a message "Oulook stopped working".
Microsoft could do a better job with testing products!!!
OS: Vista Business on Thinkpad T60p